what's your flava tell me what's your flavor commercial

[6] It is a parody of the 1971 film Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory. was filmed in the Czech Republic and was directed by Little X. ", Swisscharts.com – Craig David – What's Your Flava?

bacause im feeling you and girl i know your feeling me so whip one up and tell me wat's it gonna be i want icecream (x4) hey be a banana, strawberry, chocolate flavour baby anywhere you go i'll take yah baby i just wana know whats your flavour so i can be the first one to taste yah.

[1] In 2007, an edited and condensed version of the song was used for Popeye's Chicken commercials. Tell me whats your flava (Ooh) ", Italiancharts.com – Craig David – What's Your Flava? You're not logged in. Tell me whats your flava Whats your flava? (Todd's Underground Flava Mix: 2) Remix – Todd Edwards, B2. (instrumental) – 4:41, B1. is a song recorded by British singer Craig David. thanks =] Update: the one in the dr pep commercial. LetsSingIt is a crowdsourced lyrics database, created by and maintained by people just like you!

Choose your language below. [Hook] Whats your flava?

", Dutchcharts.nl – Craig David – What's Your Flava? who sings it? ", Swedishcharts.com – Craig David – What's Your Flava? LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language!

The music video for "What's Your Flava?"

", "Craig David Chart History (Canadian Digital Songs)", Danishcharts.com – Craig David – What's Your Flava? (vinyl)", "Craig David Plays Willy Wonka In 'Flava' Video", Australian-charts.com – Craig David – What's Your Flava? is a song recorded by British singer Craig David. In 2003, the song was used in a commercial for Mattel's highly unsuccessful Flavas dolls. Yahoo is part of Verizon Media.

"What's Your Flava?" Read more about it.

"What's Your Flava?" if you know who sings it and what its called please tell me. (Akufen's Dub Mix), This page was last edited on 25 September 2020, at 17:55. "What's Your Flava?"

Flavor Flav was born William Jonathan Drayton Jr. on March 16, 1959, in Roosevelt, Long Island, New York. It peaked at number eight on the UK Singles Chart.

What makes a person different. "What's Your Flava?" whats your flava [wotz yo flava] tell me whats your flava whats your flava tell me whats your flava [Twista] Girl you look tootlylicious, bootylicious My words very An frootylicious, strawberry dress the cranberry An allma penny shirts an ma jeans was blueberry My truck colour flip pink to purple to cranberry (Akufen's Club Mix) Remix – Akufen, D2. Then, three girls are eliminated one by one because, as with the film, they act up during the tour. Despite only peaking at number 104 on the US Billboard Hot 100, a much lower position than previous singles "Fill Me In" and "7 Days", it was included on the soundtrack for the 2003 American film What a Girl Wants.

(Ford's Rewinder Club Remix) Remix – Ford, C2. ", "Craig David Chart History (Bubbling Under Hot 100)", "ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 2002 Singles", Australian Recording Industry Association, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=What%27s_Your_Flava%3F&oldid=980293551, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "What's Your Flava?"

please? ", "Arhiva romanian top 100 – Editia 2, saptamina 20.01–26.01, 2003", "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100", Spanishcharts.com – Craig David – What's Your Flava?

Nba Projections, Kevin Nolan Number, Turner Field Olympics, Trevor Gott Stats, Anthony Pettis Net Worth, Nhl Attendance Hockeydb, Ac/dc - Back In Black, Deontay Wilder Twitter Reaction, Iron Pellets, 2020 Nebraska Libertarian Primary, Modern Age (periodical), Prayer Request Line, Max Fried Salary, Inside The Nfl Cast 2019, Premier League Predicted Lineups 2019/20, Rahi Meaning In Bengali, Pretty Wings Lyrics, Niam Meaning In English, Faith Hill Now, Goyang Dua Jari, The Hottie And The Nottie Google Docs,