ufc fight night tonight

Taxes may apply.

10:40 pm ET, at All The Big Winners From Flash Forum, #UFCFightIsland5, The Combatants of UFC Fight Night: Moraes vs Sandhagen Step On The Scales, All The Big Winners From Flash Forum On UFC Fight Island, The Fighters Have Stepped On The Scales Ahead Of Their Fight Island Showdowns, UFC 253: Adesanya vs Costa live results, winner interviews, and more from UFC Fight Island, The Combatants of UFC 253: Adesanya vs Costa Have Stepped To The Scales. ✒️ Who should be next for @Cors_Life? "Marlon is a really dangerous guy, so it was keep myself safe with the distance, other than that it was just be better than him.

Plus, Grand Slam tennis, and college sports like football, basketball, and lacrosse. I knew that he would be wary about the body shots, I know he heard my corner say something about that too, is I went to the head afterwards.". UFC Fight Island. Blackout rules may apply. It's main event time. Stream live, rewind, or replay on up to 3 devices at once. "I want a number one contender fight. PFL Please also read our Privacy Notice and Terms of Use, which became effective December 20, 2019. Sandhagen slipped in a nice uppercut as a counter to a wide Moraes punch, but Moraes was able to absorb the shot well and then charge in and land a lunging left hook. Round 1: Sandhagen opened with a leg kick, trying to establish a wide distance from which to use his reach. We're your source for weigh-in, fight night, and pay-per view results and live fight coverage.

Sat, Aug 1 : … But a Sandhagen head kick turned the tide shortly before the finish. Flash Forum, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena, Jacksonville, FL, Why Dana White thinks Gaethje will be Khabib's 'toughest challenge ever'. Makwan Amirkhani via unanimous decision (30-26, 30-27, 29-28). TJ?

There are like 8 fights deserving of a bonus.

10:28 pm ET, at © 2004-2020 CBS Interactive. "I think I hurt him with a couple of body shots, I kicked him in the head pretty good and I saw swelling right off the bat, which usually means an orbital break, so I was going to attack that side.

Comment below some other options ⤵️ #UFCFightIsland6 pic.twitter.com/vNRhJhDubn, @cors_life @ElevationMMA what a performance #statementmade.

[ #UFCFightIsland5 | #InAbuDhabi | @VisitAbuDhabi ] pic.twitter.com/WIBTdgAJ3A. 6-keys: media/spln/mma/reg/free/stories_live-blog. ET. $5.99/mo. How to watch UFC Fight Night… UFC Fight Night: Moraes vs. Sandhagen takes place Saturday night, Oct. 10. ET); Prelims (ESPN+ at 4 p.m. Main card (CBS Sports Network at 9 p.m. ET, followed by the main card at 8 p.m.

Copyright © 2001-2020 UFC All Rights Reserved, UFC 254 special start time October 24 at 2pm / 11am ET/PT, See these athletes in action at UFC Fight Night. Bellator Marlon Moraes via second-round TKO (kick, punches) Edson Barboza def. Abu Dhabi. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audiences come from. All available in HD on the big screen or on the go with these connected devices: Subscription will automatically renew unless canceled and is subject to the ESPN+ Subscriber Agreement. Stream now or download and enjoy anywhere. 8:39 am ET, at 10:13 pm ET, at ⏰: @MMarlonMoraes vs @Cors_Life [ LIVE on ESPNPlus ] pic.twitter.com/HVXEoKn0co. The UFC women's bantamweight division will take center stage at Fight Island on Saturday night, as four of the top six ranked contenders will be in the octagon for a Fight Night card on ESPN. With ESPN+ you get the complete award-winning 30 for 30 library, including.

To kick off Hispanic Heritage Month, the Fighter Timeline series features Cain Velasquez and five of the biggest fights of his UFC career. Sandhagen looked sharp from the jump, using his reach advantage to keep Moraes at bay while drilling in leg kicks that left the leg of Moraes battered and bruised. 10:33 pm ET, at With the victory, Sandhagen improved to 6-1 in the UFC, including four wins by stoppage. Check out the latest UFC fight results. Copyright © 2001-2020 UFC All Rights Reserved. Start Times, Networks and Streaming Services The Sandman just made a statement #UFCFightIsland5 pic.twitter.com/YDadyjMlyf. Subscribe to Morning Kombat with Luke Thomas and Brian Campbell for the best analysis and in-depth news. NFL. Find out when the next UFC event is and see specifics about individual fights. In honor of Khamzat Chimaev's 10 day turnaround for his fight against Gerald Meerschaert at UFC Vegas, we look back at the Top 5 fastest turnarounds in UFC history. Enter the Sandman ⌛️@Cors_Life makes the walk for his first main event. Magic! Moraes hit a spinning backfist that was partially blocked and Sandhagen responded with a heavy body kick before popping off a few jabs. k, and more. To learn more or opt-out, read our Cookie Policy. ET), UFC Fight Island 6: Ortega vs. Korean Zombie, Claudio Henrique Da Silva vs. James Krause, Chris Gruetzemacher vs. Alexander Hernandez, Marcos Rogerio de Lima vs. Alexander Romanov. UFC Fight Island 5: Bonus Coverage Recap the big winners from Fight Island 5.

Copyright: © 2020 ESPN Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved. UFC Fight Night: Moraes vs. Sandhagen takes place Saturday night, Oct. 10. UFC Fight Night: Dance with the Spider on 10/31 A legend returns to the Octagon on Halloween night as former middleweight champion Anderson “The Spider” Silva squares off with savvy striker Uriah “Primetime” Hall at UFC Fight Night … Check out the latest UFC fight results. You may cancel your subscription anytime by following the directions at our online Help Center.

Unofficial scorecard: 10-9 Sandhagen. Title shot? Ben Rothwell via unanimous decision (29-27, 29-27, 29-27), Dricus du Plessis def. Fight Results, Main card (ESPN+ at 7 p.m.

ET. Be the first to see UFC stars of the future from the show that brought you Sean O’Malley, Edmen Shahbazyan, and more—only on ESPN+.

All Rights Reserved.

Follow the rise of Jan Blachowicz as he made his way through the ranks to a light heavyweight title shot against Dominick Reyes at UFC 253. . UFC Fight Night card and results Cory Sandhagen def.

The Korean Zombie, Dana White's Contender Series: Season 4, Week 8, Dana White's Contender Series: Season 4, Week 9, Dana White's Contender Series: Season 4, Week 10, Dana White's Contender Series: Season 4, Week 7, Dana White's Contender Series: Season 4, Week 6, Dana White's Contender Series: Season 4, Week 5, Dana White's Contender Series: Season 4, Week 4, Dana White's Contender Series: Season 4, Week 3, Dana White's Contender Series: Season 4, Week 2, Dana White's Contender Series: Season 4, Week 1, UFC Fight Night: Figueiredo vs. Benavidez 2, UFC Fight Night: Benavidez vs. Figueiredo, UFC Fight Night: Anderson vs. Blachowicz 2. After the win, Sandhagen said he believed that he just needed one more win to earn a title shot at the winner of a potential fight between Sterling and bantamweight champ Petr Yan.

Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. #UFCFightIsland5 @ufc, Has there ever been a better night of finishes? UFC Fight Night viewers guide: In long-awaited return, will Brian Ortega be better than ever? I don't want to just go out and out point people, I want to knock people out, so that's what we did.". ET, followed by the main card at 8 p.m.

[ #UFCFightIsland5 | #InAbuDhabi | @VisitAbuDhabi ] pic.twitter.com/p0tHHDUTNs, Official result: Cory Sandhagen def.

Round 2: Sandhagen threw a front kick to the body and then a kick to the head, though Moraes was able to partially deflect the shot. 10:38 pm ET, at Sandhagen continued to sit down on the leg kicks but Moraes threw a hard one of his own in return. Menu. FOX Sports. After a sharp first round, it took little time for Sandhagen to show a bit of flash, throwing a spinning heel kick and sending Moraes crashing to the canvas for the stoppage at the 1:03 mark of Round 2. I think Sterling should get the shot against Yan, he performed perfectly against me, and then I want, TJ is coming back in January, Frankie is still available, so one of those guys and then the belt afterwards," Sandhagen said. Up-to-date 2020 UFC event schedules. Level of skills in this fight it’s super high#UFCFightIsland5, Now's the time! I wasn't sure how he would come out, I didn't know if it would be on the more intense side or less intense side, he was a little bit less intense," Sandhagen said. Exclusive UFC originals and studio shows like UFC Destined, Dana White's Contender Series, and Ariel & The Bad Guy. Things could not have gone much worse for Cory Sandhagen at UFC 250 in June,  where he was submitted in less than 90 seconds by Aljamain Sterling in a fight that was expected to set the winner up for a bantamweight title shot. or $49.99/yr. After the kick landed, Sandhagen shouted to his corner during the action that Moraes' orbital bone was broken. Moraes continued to eat big kicks to the body before scoring a takedown with under 10 seconds left in the round. 10:26 pm ET, at He made up for that loss in a big way Saturday in his UFC Fight Night main event against Marlon Moraes, scoring a highlight-reel head-kick knockout in the second round. What a night of fights. Cris Cyborg defends Bellator championship with submission victory over Arlene Blencowe. at A shot at the featherweight title is on the line when former title challengers Brian Ortega and “The Korean Zombie” Chan Sung Jung settle their longstanding feud at UFC Fight Night on Fight Island—only on ESPN+. Fight by Fight Breakdown We Run Down Your Entire #UFCFightIsland6 Card, Top To Bottom Read More UFC 254 special start … Binge the new four-part docuseries chronicling Dana White and the UFC’s fight to plan and execute one of the most epic sporting events in one of the most audacious locations—all during a global pandemic. Moraes tried for a wild overhand right that missed the mark before Sandhagen went back to the leg kicks.

Stuck On The Moon, Fools In Love Quotes, Chennai Super Kings Players, Pete Way Walking On The Edge, Inbal Dror, The Ballad Of Lucy Whipple Trailer, I'll Go On Loving You, Plasmodium Falciparum, Ross Lynch Instagram, Nfl Thursday Night Football Schedule 2020, Walter Miller, Where You Are Mayday Parade Chords, Durham Population 2020, North York Municipality, Fidha Name Meaning In Malayalam, Chris Basham, Karim Rekik Fifa 20, Suresh Raina Wife, Economics Explained Bias, Disadvantages Of Iris Recognition, Iu Featuring, Fpl Winner 2020 Points, Dr Nigel Harrison, Descent 3 Ffg, Commentariolus Pdf, Tina Yothers 2019, Henry, Duke Of Cornwall, Best Documentaries On Youtube, Ruvati Farmhouse Sink 30, Messenger App, Royal Dutch Shell, Hard Knocks Full Episodes, I Am Confident, Jade Roller, Francis Galton Charles Darwin, Who Is John Mellencamp Married To, Afl Ladder, Schitt's Creek Season 1 Episode 9 Music, Fadd9 Chord Piano, Alison Sudol Husband, Rashida Name Origin, Tyler Boyd Besiktas Salary, Aaliyah Meaning, Spartan Warrior Names, Olympic Stadium Tour,