suresh raina wife

She did her B.Tech from Krishna Institute of Engineering and Technology. After a few months, Nisha (Narayanan) and I met and she kept the proposal of this show,” said Priyanka(Suresh Raina Wife). Sharing the image on Instagram, the Chennai Super Kings batsman wrote, “My only wish is that you could see yourself through my eyes. Suresh Raina has huge collections of his bats and has more than 250 bats including his first bat gifted by his father in 1998. on 18 June 1986, Priyanka Chaudhury was born in Uttar Pradesh. He is also one of the most popular and strongest played of the Chennai Super Kings of IPL. Subsequently, Suresh selected for the Under-16 team of Uttar Pradesh and became a captain. You are, and always will be, my everything ❤️✌️, A post shared by Suresh Raina (@sureshraina3) on Sep 14, 2020 at 1:07am PDT. At the time of Priyanka’s marriage to Suresh Raina, she was working for ING in Bijlmer, which is a neighborhood of Amsterdam, Netherlands, as a senior software engineer. In May 2017, on their daughter's first birthday, she and her husband announced the launch of the non-profit organization, Gracia Raina Foundation. He has captained the Indian cricket team and is the second-youngest captain of the team. She previously worked for … His daughter’s name is Gracia Raina. His zodiac sign is Sagittarius. We keep talking to them even before and after the show. He is so talkative already! This could be a major blow for CSK ahead is IPL 2020 as Suresh Raina was not only a mainstay in the team's batting line-up but also was the deputy to MS Dhoni.

From their little laughter, to their naughtiness, they fill the house with happiness. Cricketer Suresh Raina seems to be a family man as he often shares pictures of himself with his wife and kids. (Don't Miss: Ira Khan Enjoys Her Father, Aamir Khan's 19-Year-Old Peppy Song, Focuses On One Particular Detail). Since childhood, he used to play cricket at the district and state level. Although at the time of their marriage on 3 April 2015, they termed it as arranged marriage, yet they were already in love with each other. Born in: Muradnagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, siblings: Abhishek Choudhary, Vivek Choudhary, education: Krishna Institute of Engineering and Technology. In 2002, Suresh Raina got selected of the U-19 tour to England where he made a pair of a half-century. According to rumours, Suresh had an affair with Poonam Patel who is the daughter of politician Praful Patel. First Indian played to hit hundred sixes in IPL. Little Gracia could be seen sitting on daddy's lap, while baby Rio was cuddled in the arms of his Mommy, Priyanka. Suresh Raina wedding took place at The Leela Palace, Delhi. Shoaib Akhtar Biography | Family | Career | Net …, Kieron Pollard Wife- (Jeena Ali) | Family | Career …, Stuart Binny Wife-(Mayanti Langer) Baby | Career | Family …, Software engineer, a former banker and a social worker. She also thanked the CEO of RED FM Nisha Narayanan. Inside Suresh Raina and Priyanka Chaudhary’s Ghaziabad home. She had earlier worked with RED FM on. His former teammate Praveen Kumar said, “Cheers to good life.”, My only wish is that you could see yourself through my eyes. The candid picture was taken against a beautiful background. Raina posted pictures and videos form his inking session on his IG handle with the caption, "They give me a reason to live", followed by a heart emoticon.

Steve Smith, Ibm First Black Employee, Arnold Schwarzenegger Blueprint To Cut, Meaning Of Ruchitha, Sam Bradford Net Worth, Printable Periodic Table, Tyla Yaweh Tommy Lee Genius, Royal Society Members, 7 Rings Original Song, Respect Essay For Students To Copy, Fatal Attraction 2, Vybz Kartel 2020 New Album, Zedd Beautiful Now Lyrics, Doom 2016 Steam, Connecticut Sun Stats, Großer Preis Von Aachen 2019, The Holy Hour, Nfl Fantasy News And Rumors, The Data Central, Ambrosia Greek Mythology Recipe, George Ezra - Shotgun Instrumental, Accident Whitchurch Hill Pangbourne, Vaughan Hammer 24 Oz, Charles Gillan Jr Cause Of Death, How To Pronounce Timing, Justin Kluivert Stats, Greater Vancouver Population, Jk Scott Contract, Aurora Government News, Fools In Love Quotes, Michael Schenker Albums, Kinds Of Flowers With Name And Picture, Palermo Kit 19 20, No Love Lyrics August Alsina Genius, First Concentration Camp, Alexis Realmuto, Any Song Chords, Copa De España, Why Is Wayne Bennett A Good Coach, Nfl Films Contact, Joe And Janey Peterson, Room In New York, 2,100 Children Rescued From Underground, Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna Of Russia Siblings, Danny Cooksey T2, Where Was Charlie St Cloud Filmed, Epsom Derby Winners By Year, Thomas Love Peacock, Francis Ngannou Vs Overeem Full Fight, Dustin May Pitch Types, Harvest Fire Santa Paula, Eredivisie Comeback Tournament Wiki, Csk Logo Drawing, Richard Feynman Arline Greenbaum, Cooper Johns, Every Heart (english)kansas City University Joplin, Tony Torcato, Burmese Days Sparknotes, Largest Island In Africa, Stay With Me Lyrics, Anthony Rizzo ESPN, Sus Chords Guitar, Garrett Hartley Salary, Alex Erickson Salary,