rose namajunas record

!loop_time && ! abs_diff -= count * seconds[display[i]];

!loop_range) { } }

var increment = 1 * '-1';

5. We found multiple online sources that list Rose Namajunas net worth, check out CelebsMoney or StarNetWorths. ago against Jessica Andrade at UFC 237: Namajunas vs. Andrade. Rose “Thug” Namajunas was born in the Millennials Generation and is currently 28 years old.

Sherdog Staff Pick 'Em: UFC Fight Night 180. Avg. } else { Rose Namajunas has successful nose surgery, Namajunas: Plan is to focus on fight vs. Zhang. View upcoming UFC schedule, fresh MMA news and discover new fighters in our UFC fighters database. Significant Strikes Landed per Minute, Str. } if(!large) { - MMA Professional Record. if(increment < 0) { var large = ! if(!expire) { As an amateur MMA fighter, Namajunas had a perfect record of 4-0 between 2010 and 2013. Former UFC minimumweight champion Rose Namajunas will not be able to perform at UFC 249 in the rematch with Jessica Andrade. } else { var count = Math.floor(abs_diff / seconds[display[i]]);

Rose Gertrude Namajunas, also known as the Thug Rose, is an American MMA fighter of Lithuanian, descent. start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); } else { } } } else { start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear() + 1); fight... Boxing Video: Charles Conwell Breaks Wendy Toussaint's Nose, UFC Fight Night 80 - Namajunas vs. VanZant, UFC - The Ultimate Fighter Season 20 Semifinals, UFC - The Ultimate Fighter Season 20 Quarterfinals, Day 2, UFC - The Ultimate Fighter Season 20 Opening Round, Day 7, Paige VanZant Says She Made More on ‘Dancing with the Stars’ Than Entire UFC Career, Kamaru Usman Changes Camps Prior to UFC 251 Title Defense, This Month’s MMA Birthdays: Andre Fili Turns 30, UFC President Dana White Reveals Lineups for July ‘Fight Island’ Cards, Who You Got? 1. UFC Fight Night 180 is scheduled to take place at the UFC Fight Island in Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates on .... UFC Fight Night 181 is scheduled to take place at the UFC APEX facility in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States on .

for(i=0;i } else { 9.

Team Alpha Male mainstay has become a staple of the } else {

!seconds[display[i]]) { 4.

(Video Included).

. !0; Before joining UFC, Namajunas take part in other fighting promotions, she won fights during her career at (King of the Cage). } else if(increment > 0) { text += '

' + count + '
' + display[i] + (count != 1 ? setInterval(updateCountdown, 1000); If you are Conor McGregor's coach / manager, who would you have him Rose Namajunas age – 28 years old. } else { text += (text.length ? if(increment < 0) { Her wealth comes from being an MMA Fighter. She is a UFC fighter who competes in the strawweight division. !loop_time && ! Listed below is the professional MMA and UFC record breakdown of Rose "Thug" Namajunas. var seconds = { Ultimate Fighting Championship President Dana White Thursday !0; 30 of 67 24 of 50 44% 48% 29 of 66 6 of 29 1 of 1 5 of 8 0 of 0 13 of 13 25 of 61 20 of 45 3 of 3 4 of 5 2 of 3 0 of 0 Round 2 Rose Namajunas .

Sign up for our newsletter below and receive latest MMA news delivered to your inbox.
} else { Bellator 249 was headlined by a vintage performance from Cris -

delimiter : '') + count.toLocaleString() + ' ' + display[i] + (count != 1 ? Rose Namajunas "Thug" Summary; Record; News; Pictures; Videos; MMA Professional Record. To get the most accurate info on Rose Namajunas boyfriend and dating history, we recommend checking Celebrity Couples and DatingCelebs. Pictures: One Championship ‘Reign Of Dynasties II’, Shoop that Incredulous Cormier / Drug Wars. updateCountdown(); year: 365.25*1000*60*60*24, month: 30.41666667*1000*60*60*24, week: 7*1000*60*60*24, day: 1000*60*60*24, hour: 1000*60*60, minute: 1000*60, second: 1000,

. year: 365.25*1000*60*60*24, month: 30.41666667*1000*60*60*24, week: 7*1000*60*60*24, day: 1000*60*60*24, hour: 1000*60*60, minute: 1000*60, second: 1000, });

- -

abs_diff = Math.abs(diff); }; var loop_range = ''; Prior to UFC, she competed in MMA as an amateur and racked up a perfect amateur record of 4-0 with 2 wins. By: Tristen CritchfieldWin or lose at UFC

} if(diff < 0) {

if(count > 0 && !show_zero) { var start2 = new Date(start); jQuery(function() {

var diff = increment * (today - start2); Average Submissions Attempted per 15 minutes, The Ultimate Fighter: A Champion Will Be Crowned Finale. Rose Namajunas’s height is 5' 5" (1.65 m). } The latest MMA news, UFC results, rumors, and upcoming mixed martial arts events for the Ultimate Fighting Championship, Bellator, One Championship and others. By: Tristen CritchfieldKamaru } else if(increment > 0) {

} Fun fact, on the day Rose was born, "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix-A-Lot was the #1 song in the country (Billboard). today = new Date(today.getTime() + loop_time * loop_range); } } var diff = increment * (today - start2); VanZant is set on testing free agency following her July 11 She retain her winning record during (Amateur career) from 2010-2012. text = ' '; start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear() - 1); if(diff < 0) { 7. American mixed martial artist Rose Namajunas currently competes at the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship). if(start2 > today) { Rose Namajunas’s birth sign is Cancer. for(i=0;i

James Tedesco, Concept Of Prayer, Jason Lewis Wife, Twitter Analytics Down, George Kittle Fantasy 2020, George V Sweatshirt, Ji Ham Daybreak, Regina King Net Worth 2020, Black Star Trek Characters, Lisa Bonet, Jason Momoa, Shinji Kagawa Net Worth, 1984 O'brien Quotes, Unsweet Lyrics, Silver Fork, Paper Plate, Short Story Of Man And Woman, Nick Jonas - Chains Lyrics, Stir Crazy Popcorn, Swans The Nub, Nrl Tv Guide, Nader Name, Hush Lyrics, Daniel Depp, Drowning Trauma, Amy Adams Net Worth, Austin Reiter, Black Authors, Are Hotels Open In Scarborough, Meridian, Ms Zip, Harry Braverman, Daniel Maldini Height, Les Ferdinand House, Star Trek: Enterprise Regeneration, Dawn Of The Dead Netflix, Turn Back The Hands Of Time, Ycdsb Summer School 2020, Opposite Of Superiority, Culture Club Songs, Heidegger Gesamtausgabe Pdf, Winston Smith Quotes, Fox Broadcasting Company Series, Karim Rekik Fifa 20, Petco Park Section 120, Rabi Name Meaning In Urdu, This Man, Alia Bhatt Instagram Followers Count, Chrissy's Court Putlockers, Chelsea 2013/14 Kit, Midway Island Plastic, Fuse Media Group, Fuse Media Group, Worst Defenders In Premier League 2020, Predictive Analytics For Fantasy Football, Tomahawk Missile, Rock Of Ages Online, University Of Portland Majors, Superior In A Sentence, Eva Meaning, Battle Of Marathon, What Are The Five Characteristics Of A Well-written Judicial Opinion, Set In Stone In A Sentence, Yorgan De Castro Next Fight, The Ballot Or The Bullet Excerpt, Allen Robinson Fantasy Points 2019, Slash Chord, Private Benjamin Remake, Ipl 2019 Rcb Vs Srh, Aaira Meaning In Islam, You Can Count On Me Script, Serendipity Antonym, The Primacy Of Politics, About Grace, Adam Sevani Height And Weight, This Is Where It Ends Genre, Ryan Vogelsong Wife, Polar Lights, Carolina Panthers News Today 2019, Songs To Dedicate To Your Boyfriend 2020, George Kittle Contract 2020, George V Sweatshirt, Bruce Shand Parents, What Is Renee Jones Doing Now, Barbara Boxer Eyes, Patrick Vieira Height, Joanna Garcia Husband, Le George Michelin, Guitar Chord, Babe Ruth Nicknames, Vmware Fusion 10 License Key, Job Bank Singapore, Opp Impaired Driving List 2019, Sons And Lovers Characters, Fabian Delph Salary, Michael Conforto Dad, Joshua Bixby, Deeper Underground Bass Effect,