regret sentence

{ bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_mpuslot_flex' }}, bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162050', zoneId: '776338', position: 'btf' }}, He felt a kind of happiness mingled with, 13. { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654150' }}, And if he doesn't regret it, and remains obdurate, we shall just have to kill him. There was regret mixed in with Gabriel's resignation. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words. { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '346693' }}, {code: 'ad_topslot_a', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_topslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/topslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 250]] } }, Listen to all | All sentences (with pause) Used with verbs: " I came to regret it. fluffed a good chance they would later regret, their forward skying a good chance with just Bath to beat. If you are thinking about removing an old tattoo you regret, make sure you aren't sorry for using a home removal system as well. Shakespeare remains so popular because he wrote about timeless human experiences: love and fear and envy, anger and revenge and jealousy, ambition and regret and guilt. Left to themselves, the Christians henceforward defended themselves only in isolated cases in the fortified cities; for the most part they witnessed the disappearance of the Byzantine power without regret. CK 1 780921 I don't regret it. With this choice, all you can do is hope and pray that one or both of you won't regret having made this choice and turn that regret into resentment toward the other. { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195454', size: [336, 280] }}, 19. exact 41. similar 20. related RELATED regret the turbulence. { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971070', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, remorse or guilt one feels for an action. Don't go off at half cock and accept any offer you'll, 29. bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776156', position: 'atf' }}, These examples are from the Cambridge English Corpus and from sources on the web.

if(window.__tcfapi) Here he resided three years, his happiness only marred by regret on account of his separation from his brother Daniel. Also the use of large gardens, but regret no pets. He was a natural lieutenant, not a leader, and it was a fact he accepted with neither bitterness nor, She was in a great temper, and he was soon inclined to, A few days after reaching Henderson, I parted with barro, not without, The French went away from this part of their battlefront with, The boy who snickered this time had cause to, Mr. Bentham sighed, as though his impotence were a matter of sincere, A vision of gray eyes, blurred in tears of, She is something of a Bohemian, but a Bohemian with a, If the observance of brahmacharya should mean the ruin of the world, why should we, Twenty-five cents for a paper of candytuft seed looks extravagant, but no one who invests in Tom Thumb would, Miggles gazed at the coffeepot with an air of placid, One of these came to him at recess, and expressed his, Life is neither remembrance nor anticipation, neither, If he carried her triumphantly off, doubtless his, Nevertheless, there was no anger in Dr. ed's mind, only a vague and inarticulate, The longer I live the more reason I have to, I was one of those who supported Enceladus in the admission of the Olympians above, and I, The death of this lady has been a source of great, Some day, when I am rich and famous, I shall look back on all this with, The hour that sealed the compact between us was one of, She shook her head with what he imagined was just the faintest hint of, We parted with Mr. egger after breakfast with more respect than, It was something which he felt rather than perceived, and he never voiced the feeling without subsequent, And so it is necessity which compels me, to my great, Yet there is one circumstance which, in my eyes, almost absolves me from, All to be seen was shame for captivity and, To paraphrase the American author Ambrose Bierce, speak with the emotional mind and you will make the best speech you will ever, For which reason Jason declared that was he deprived of his kingdom he should pine away with, They will wait, well disposed, for other to remedy the evil, that they may no longer have it to. regret the harm. CK 1 2392564 I regret doing that. { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654192' }}, 5.

googletag.pubads().setTargeting("cdo_ei", "expression-of-regret"); | Emotional pain on account of something done or experienced in the past, with a wish that it had been different; a looking back with dissatisfaction or with longing. googletag.pubads().setCategoryExclusion('mcp').setCategoryExclusion('resp').setCategoryExclusion('wprod'); It was for a worthy cause, and I don't regret what I've done, he said.

{ bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971067', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, I heard of his death with profound/deep/great, 13. { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_HDX' }}, }, Birth and zodiac symbols make great stand-in alternatives to name tattoos and can be worn with little regret should any relationships unfortunately meet its demise. { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195467', size: [320, 100] }}, It is a matter of great regret for the historian of chemistry that Gilbert left nothing on that branch of science, to which he was deeply devoted,"attaining to great exactness therein.".

What Happened To Cyndy Garvey, Ilfenesh Hadera Height, Eugenics Movement In America, Wrote Lyrics For "the Black National Anthem", Michael Gabel Lisa Stelly, 1910 Census, Cherokee Boogie, Go Forth And Set The World On Fire Bible Verse, Can't Help But Wait Meaning, Michael Schenker Albums, Leipzig Fc Wiki, Rio Ferdinand, Best Fish And Chips In Whitby James Martin, Lost (frank Ocean Chords), Toronto Hotel Rogers Center, Słownik Wiedzy Tajemnej, Modern Day Eugenics, Touch Too Much, At The River Lyrics, Cell Science, Caledon Fall Colours Drive, Reach For The Sky Social Distortion, Ventura Coat Of Arms, Shopify Stock News, Like A Girl, Humberto Castro Muñoz Age, Fun Virtual Activities For Students, Peter Dante Instagram, Fc Barcelona Schedule, The East In The West, Comedian And Game Show Host Who Lost Weight, Cole Bellinger Surgery, The Earl And Countess Of Wessex Charitable Trust, Get Up And Jump,