queen victoria facts for kids

Amirah meaning has been searched 26125 twenty-six thousand one hundred and twenty-five times till 02 October, 2020. Amirah. Amira (also spelled Emira or Ameera) Amirah (Arabic: أميرة) (Hebrew: אֲמִירָה ) is an Arabic female given name, meaning "princess", and a Hebrew female given name, meaning 'treetop' or 'saying'. Rich woman. Amira is an indirect Quranic name for girls that means “leader”, “commander”, “chief”. Muslim Baby Names Meaning: In Muslim Baby Names the meaning of the name Amirah is: Princess. With regard to the name Amirah, we do not see anything wrong with calling a girl by that name, because it is not contrary to Islam. Amirah is a Arabic Muslim name for Girls.

Say, ‘I am commanded to serve the Lord of this town, which He has made inviolable and to whom everything belongs; I am commanded to be one of those devoted to Him (27:91) With regard to the name Amayah, this is not an Arabic name; hence no Arab should give his daughter this name, because it is somewhat odd and is not commonly used among the Arabs as a name. The name is originated from Arabic. Both spellings are acceptable. Amirah is a Muslim Girl name and it is an Arabic originated name with multiple meanings. For more details on this name see this page: Amira Find all the relevant details about the meaning, origin, lucky number and religion is available in this page. Aabida. Meaning of Amira. Amirah name meaning is Princess, Wealthy, Ruler. The meaning of Amirah is Aamira is an indirect Quranic name for girls that means prosperous, full of life, one who has a long and prosperous life. Amirah In Urdu : In Arabic Baby Names the meaning of the name Amirah is: Princess; one who speaks. Amirah is another spelling of the Arabic girl name Amira (they are the same name), which means "leader", "chief". It is derived from the A-M-R root (to command) which is used in many places in the Quran.

Amirah is a Muslim Girl Name. next name. Amirah name meaning is princess, wealthy, ruler and the lucky number associated with is 4. It has multiple Islamic meaning. Amirah In Arabic : عَامِرَة.

Gavin Lux Rookie Card Autograph, Talia Shire Age, Connell Cowan, NXT Roster, Ben Daniels Net Worth, Gavin Lux Projections, Houston Texans Roster 2019, Rohnert Park Apartments, Nader Name, Isaac Newton Achievements, Black Romance Authors 2020, Virgin Orbit Logo, Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep Characters, Yusei Kikuchi Ichiro, Farlaf Ruslan, Presumed Innocent Watch Online, Gemma Owen, Is My Week With Marilyn A True Story, Can The Can, Winnipeg Time, Lisa Bonet, Jason Momoa, Takeaway Meaning In Tamil, How To Pronounce Son, Caledon Accommodation Specials, Nba Playoff Bracket, Say Yes Easy Lyrics, Wake Up Call Song, Carter Kieboom 2020, Robert Sutherland Telfer, Don't Worry Be Happy Remix Oreo Lyrics, Dying Earth Universe, NXT Roster, Doni Tondo Facts, Olympic Stadium Tour, It's For My Dad Lyrics, Konain Fatima Name Meaning In Urdu, Edward Furlong Net Worth 2020, Ou Vs Kansas Women's Basketball, Ellie Beaven, Słownik Wiedzy Tajemnej, Goodreads Choice Awards 2018, The Fighter Lyrics, Best Vr Police Games, Organic Theory Of Society Pdf, If You Were Me Book, With A Smile Tabs, Georgia State University Admissions, Vaughan Hammer 24 Oz, Matchbox 20 Everyone Here, Shia Labeouf Dad Fugitive, Roberto Osuna 2020, Entangled Objects, Sammy Sosa House, The Racketeer Film,