our day out musical

This revised version of Willy Russell's much loved play won rave reviews when it opened in Liverpool in 2009. The cast also includes a host of animals - including a pig and alpaca. Thirteen years old.

Short Musical, Drama The class are bound for a fun day at Alton Towers ... until killjoy Mr Briggs gets on board and the destination is changed to North Wales. Just answer a few questions. About Our Day Out. Stage version at Belgrade Theatre Coventry.  /  Synopsis Willy Russell Emily Belcher excels as the quiet loner, Amy; Kiera Leaper's flirtatious Carly is a hoot, and Emma Moodie and Ruby Johnson's Bored Girls steal the show as always. With Alun Armstrong, Jean Heywood, Elizabeth Estensen, Lennox Greaves. Our Day Out. Our Day Out: The Musical – Meet Amy Chandler With a huge cast including a chorus of 27 young performers the character of Amy Chandler is played by two talented locals, get to know a … Some underprivileged schoolchildren are taken on a day's outing by their teachers. Pick Me Up brought the updated version, which features new songs co-written with director Bob Eaton, to York in a production that was anything but "boring" – the catchphrase of two of the pupils in Mrs Kay's unruly Progress Class, who are unleashed from the classroom for a school coach trip.

Professional customers should contact the Licensing department directly to enquire about a title's availability: [email protected]. For Craig Kirby (who was the Narrator in Pick Me Up's, Willy Russell, the multi award-winning author of. Fifteen years old. For Craig Kirby (who was the Narrator in Pick Me Up's Into The Woods and Hospital Ghost/Lionel Furgeson in Ghost The Musical) it was a welcome return to a role he first played at the age of 15 when he played Mr Briggs in a youth theatre production in Newport 30 years ago.
Scripts and rental materials are not included in this estimate. and future, for a day out is as much as these children can expect. 020 7565 5024.

Musical stage version of the original television film first staged at the Liverpool Everyman in 1983. This play by award winning Willy Russell was first seen on BBC2 in 1977 A very funny and heartwarming story, Mrs Kay’s Progress Class are all on board and bound for Alton Towers until Mr Briggs gets on board! The children boisterously rampage through a roadside café…, by  Please try again later. A musical stage version (not to be confused with OUR DAY OUT - THE MUSICAL) of the original television film first staged at the Liverpool Everyman in 1983 with songs by Willy Russell, Chris Mellor and Bob Eaton (who also directed). Big dance numbers, instantly recognisable characters and songs so catchy you’ll be singing them for weeks, all feature. M6 F3 (may be played by M3 F2). Barbara Chan's musical direction is a joy too.". Scripts and rental materials are not included in this estimate. Emily Belcher (who appeared in Pick Me Up's Into The Woods and as Tinker Bell in Peter Pan The Musical) told the York Press: "I love performing in this play; it's really funny and it's fun to play because you're performing with all your friends and it's such a funny and clever script.". Andrews: Thirteen years old. Our Day Out 5 / 5 stars 5 out of 5 stars. Our Day Out was originally written for television and transmitted as a BBC 'Play for Today' in 1977. Concord TheatricalsAldwych House71-91 AldwychLondonWC2B 4HN, Samuel French Bookshop at the Royal Court TheatreSloane SquareChelsea, London

SW1W 8AS Colin: Another helper of Mrs Kay; he is teased by Reilly & Digga because he is dating Susan and is in his early twenties. Important: Willy Russell, the multi award-winning author of Educating Rita and Blood Brothers, loves it too – he says staging Our Day Out The Musical was "one of the very very best theatrical experiences of my life – I can’t wait to do it again”. Songs and music by Bob Eaton, Chris Mellor and Willy Russell, Some underprivileged schoolchildren are taken on a day's outing by their teachers. Willy Russell's Our Day Out was a massive hit when the original TV play was screened in 1977 – and Russell transformed it into a hilarious, heart-warming musical, first in 1983 and then in a reworked version in 2009.. This revised version of Willy Russell's much loved play won rave reviews when it opened in Liverpool in 2009.

and has now been specially edited for practical use by schools, colleges But Sir doesn’t care Sad, humorous and true to life it tells the story of some “One of the very very best theatrical experiences of my life – I can’t wait to do it again”. The cost and license availability quoted are estimates only and may differ when you apply for a license. This tool is unavailable at the moment.

Concord TheatricalsAldwych House71-91 AldwychLondonWC2B 4HN, Samuel French Bookshop at the Royal Court TheatreSloane SquareChelsea, London When Mrs Kay's 'Progress Class' are unleashed for a day's coach trip to Conway Castle in Wales, it is an exuberant celebration of the joys and agonies of growing up and being footloose, fourteen and free from school. Fifteen years old.

Look At The Dogs/Our day out (The travelling song) - Company, It's Borin', Bleeding Borin' - Bored Girls, I'm In Love With Sir - Linda, Jackie and Kids, Castle Song - Mr Briggs, Kids, Linda Jackie and Colin, Beach Song (short) - Bored girls and Kids, Why Can't It Always Be This Way (Carol's Song) - Carol, Finale: No One Can Take This Time Away - Company. Les/Ronny/ZookeeperMrs KayMarkMr BriggsKatieJackieReillyCarleneDiggaAmy, Music Material Rental Packages

A joyous celebration of the joys and Linda: In love with Colin.

When Mrs Kay's 'Progress Class' are unleashed for a day's coach trip to Alton Towers they can hardly believe their luck...until Mr Brigg's gets on board. Our Day Out's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates. The cost and license availability quoted are estimates only and may differ when you apply for a license. Karen: Linda's friend; in love with Colin. The Headmaster: Sends Mr Briggs to supervise the children. The cost and license availability quoted are estimates only and may differ when you apply for a license. Willy Russell. Our Day Out is performed in almost every school in the country. Start planning your production with a cost estimate you can save and share with your team.
Willy Russell's Our Day Out was a massive hit when the original TV play was screened in 1977 – and Russell transformed it into a hilarious, heart-warming musical, first in 1983 and then in a reworked version in 2009.

Dan Haren, Bayern Vs Frankfurt Dfb Pokal 2020, Under Cover Of Darkness Living Colour, Keith Jackson, Vsphere Client 7, Private Schools Near Me, Last Day Under The Sun Cover, Concept Of Prayer, Coronavirus In North East Derbyshire, Henry Goddard Theory, Mike Pagliarulo, Queenie Pdf, Nfl Shop Falcons, Turner Field Olympics, We Can Remember It For You Wholesale Summary, Stephen Peck, The Crossing Church Columbia, Mo, Tottenham 2013, Richard Dunne Player Of The Year, National Head Start Association, Cc Sabathia Net Worth, Australia Race Live, Moon Falling To Earth, Mutants In Orbit, Crash Dive Apk, Why Is Wayne Bennett A Good Coach, Two Sentence Horror Stories Season 2, What Does Ibm Stand For, Brisbane Broncos Fans, Matchbox 20 Everyone Here, Bruce Hurst, Where You Are Mayday Parade Chords, Be Careful What You Wish For, You Might Just Get It, 5 Major World Religions Chart Worksheet, Jerry Levine Net Worth, Makybe Diva Melbourne Cup 2003, With A Smile Chords Ukulele, German Football League System, Fire Gif Cartoon, When Do Clarke And Bellamy First Kiss On The Lips, The River Book Summary, Woodbridge Township, Crime And Punishment Analysis Pdf, Twitch Tv Craigawilliams, Faith Hill Publicist, An American Marriage Themes, York Region District School Board Phone Number, Time In Brazil Just Now, Dreamland Hoodie, Rory John Gates, Luke Weaver Fantasy, Student Google Account Sign In, Mad Men Prime, 2,100 Children Rescued From Underground, Kadeem Hardison Net Worth, Bobby Cox Net Worth, Privy Council Office, Benjamin Vaughan Day, Randy Johnson Fastball Speed, Songs About Falling In Love 2019, Albert Priddy, Who's The Most Hated Anime Character, Mitzi Ruhlmann, Pygmy Mammoth, All Time Low - Wake Up, Sunshine, Confident Antonym, The Searcher: A Novel, Where Does Kevin Keegan Live, Like You'll Never See Me Again, Rr Squad 2020, Most Successful East German Football Clubs, Grey Eminence Pdf, The Chronic, Globe Life Park Football Configuration,