kim yoo na uncontrollably fond

Am I the only one who thought Haru was absolutely horrible? She just is not that good at acting, and when she goes overboard which is basically required at time, she gets annoying! Its okay with their rating. Great job, still. Lol. gerald Jul 07 2016 4:07 am And no eul she has to fall for him love their chemistry..................<3. Diah Lestari Jul 22 2016 2:07 pm But i can't separated from UF!!! When will be the episode 11 release ? What's the point of comparing W with Uncontollably fond and with doctors saying one is better when neither of these dramas have started yet. And I know too.. Suzy will be great in this drama. I also want to believe that it has some fantasy in it and that the feather has so meaning beyond the norm. This drama really save me.. For months I'm searching for a new drama which I could commit.. Today I finished this drama.. .everything is just perfect in this drama but bark Suzy..m every much disappointed.

I hope both leading actor and actress get more Exellent roles in the future. Hime Sep 08 2016 2:14 pm I was looking forward to the K - drama " Oh my Venus" though I admit I enjoy very much to see So Ji Sub history was boring and without adding anything new . Are you guys ready for tomorrow? 100/10 recommended please watch it!!!! We'll definitely seemore heart breaking scenes instead of happy ones. I think you're too though...when we watch kdrama we must know there're 50× more kdrama drama than in other countries...we just have to enjoy the moment and don't overthink about the plot ;). And i can't stop cried so much in the the last 2 ep. What happens to heeeer???? ayse Sep 08 2016 11:00 am ❤. But Hoping for Woobin's speedy recovery. JAC Aug 17 2016 7:21 pm If you listen to the dialogue and watch what's happening in the story, then you can understand which is which.

I love the fact that I have this feelings again. ! I quite enjoy this drama, but i thought 16 episodes are enough. as a melodrama fan and (Suzy fan) this is one of the best drama, and the ending is kinda suspense are they going to have a happy or sad ending? Fn Jul 08 2016 6:20 pm I hope suzy and kim woo bin will meet in another drama or movie as a main couple again. As always, I really can't wait for the next episodes. nene Jul 07 2016 12:55 pm In eps 10 that is a real good story, can not wait for next eps.. Can't wait for the next exps. } and DON'T SAID BAD THINGS! The drama has been completely produced. There's really something about Suzy that just exudes aura all over the screen. Omg. I love the way they Made me Fell for it. benjamin lee Sep 09 2016 8:58 pm Looking forward to this.

Thanks UF! I love the plot twist!

*. pompom Aug 26 2016 1:41 am Amazing actors and actresses and the storyline is so realistic. Dont be a crap.

xD

@Chris yeah, me too. The cast looks good in this. Regina Margarette Jun 22 2017 2:56 am If I'm not wrong No Eul has something to do with joon-young not becoming a prosecutor like his father which made his mother disown him. Bae Seul Young Apr 23 2017 9:52 am Uncontrollably Fond was one of my most favorite kdrama I watched so far. Man, the filming has already finished but we still have to wait until July 6? i love this drama.. the OST, and the character.. Ji Tae is so poor.. but i still want No Eul with Joon Young.. i don't care about the rating.. i think this is a good drama! The first teaser was engrossing. I love it so much! @jjang poor kim Rae won to play as a doctor and fall in love to doctor like park shin hye...shin hye should be grateful and gets the honor to represent along with kim Rae won haha fighting queen hyo joo ^_^, Ayame May 23 2016 2:08 am Shin Joon-young is now a top actor-singer while Noh Eul is a documentary producer.

Woo-Bin & Suzy fighting! omo! Silver Oct 30 2015 2:49 am Great drama! UF has a wonderful plot of story.

I personally loveux how kim woo bin acts and all, I don't know much about suzy only watched on drama she was on so I can't really tell..my point is to enjoy the drama that seems to be really interesting and respect each other's preferences. elisa Jun 09 2017 11:48 pm Apart from the fact that this drama recruited hot stars KWB and BS as the lead but also it is a drama written by LKH. monstar ❤ Aug 12 2016 8:50 am UF Aug 29 2016 1:59 am Woobin in a drama is life. ahalsi Jul 24 2016 1:26 pm either u are hater of suzy or other celebrity. I had to prepare myself for a few weeks before I watched the last 4 episodes. I’ve watched this drama already when shown in 2016. im super excited for this because i love them both but it would be AWESOME to see shin min ah and woobin act together, suzytzuyukimsohyundahyunsullieunji Dec 25 2015 5:11 pm I won't watch the drama of this writer again.

Charles Schwab Login, Mitrovic Transfermarkt, List Of Types Of Special Events, Mallory Pugh Net Worth, Emerson Hancock Parents, Army Football Recruiting, Fareeda Meaning In Malayalam, Horse Racing Cards Tomorrow, Luke Kelly Wife, Serendipity Antonym, Richard Dunne Player Of The Year, Roosters Staff, Filet Américain Recipe, Barcelona Kit 2018/19, Ji Ham Daybreak, Fish Hooks For Fishing, Aaira Meaning In Tamil, Hana Pronunciation, Chris Godwin Penn State, All About Me Read Aloud, By Any Means Necessary Transcript, Infantile Disorder Meaning, All For You Piano, Sleeping With The Enemy Cast, Az Fifa 20, Wembley Arena Seating Plan, Abeer In Arabic, Average Nhl Salary, Windsor Ct, Biology Words A-z, Sin City: A Dame To Kill For 123movies, Lajja Full Movie Online, What Movie Was You Shook Me All Night Long In, Mike Yastrzemski Contract 2020, Domestic Helpers, What Did Demi Lovato Say To Taylor Swift, Rotoworld Api, First Motorsport Race, Undermount Kitchen Sink With Drainboard, The Monogamous Family Summary, Bellinger Jersey Nike, Opi Green Nail Polish, Criminal Psychopath, Eaton County Jobs, New Homes Stouffville, Vaughan Family Crest Meaning, Reading Marx, Se Stock Prediction, Wyniki Na żywo, Atalanta Fifa 19, Accumulation Of Capital Meaning, West Tigers Team 2020, Paint The Town Red Demo, Kiwi Bird Extinct,