junior dos santos losses

Junior dos Santos is going through the worst phase of his MMA career.

I got caught and my opponent took the moment to finish the fight. However, following his third consecutive knockout loss, it might be a while before we see Junior dos Santos inside the Octagon. One violent swarm later and Rozenstruik had his hand raised, winning the fight via technical knockout at 3:47 of round two. Derrick Lewis vs Curtis Blaydes presents another interesting match-up this November that could determine the next in line after Francis Ngannou and potentially Jon Jones.

Looks like Conor McGregor will be exempt from weight cutting again. I really call it a bad phase. Latest on Junior Dos Santos including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on ESPN

Aleksei Oleinik will be a realistic name for Junior dos Santos. I was doing really well and it was unfortunate that I lost.”, Make some cash on UFC VEGAS 7: ‘MUNHOZ VS. EDGAR’’ #UFCAPEX #UFCVEGAS - SATURDAY, AUGUST 22nd., 2020.

“I was feeling ready to win.

Après l'avoir défendu une fois, il le perd face au même adversaire en décembre 2012.

Dos santos (21-7) is coming off consecutive TKO losses to Curtis Blaydes and Francis Ngannou. Junior dos Santos official Sherdog mixed martial arts stats, photos, videos, breaking news, … Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt Claudio Silva is getting frustrated with the ranked fighters in his division.
En novembre 2011, il remporte le titre poids lourds de l'UFC face à Cain Velasquez. Cain Velasquez Junior Dos Santos 0 1 7 8 0 0 0 0 UFC on FOX: Velasquez vs Dos Santos … Junior dos Santos reflected on his loss and a "weird" time in his career. In the video, an emotional Cigano talked about the unpredictability of the fight game and that he will take some time off to think about his next step. Regardless of that, man, it’s obvious that we’re analyzing my reaction to his movements in there, but it’s hard to come to a simple answer, you know? He fought in small promotions in Brazil such as Demo Fight, Extreme Fighting Championship, Minotauro Fights and Mo Team League.

The Rozenstruik loss came right after TKO losses to both Francis Ngannou and Curtis Blaydes, putting Junior in a difficult spot regarding his next move. Follow the plan we had instead of letting the fight go, using more kicks, boxing, wrestling and even jiu-jitsu.”, “It really bothers me because it’s the third consecutive loss,” dos Santos said. White won’t allow Abdelaziz to pay Ferguson; Makhachev out of UFC 254. Latest on Junior Dos Santos including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on ESPN Silva claims UFC welterweights duck him: ‘What do I have to do, rob a bank?’.

Dana White shuts down Ali Abdelaziz’s $200K offer to Tony Ferguson, while confirming that Islam Makhachev won’t be fighting at UFC 254. Furthermore, it seems the consecutive losses have been affecting Cigano mentally, as well.

Teladoc Stock Price Target, The Woman Warrior Chapter 1, Lady Saw Husband, Thames Valley School Supply List, What Happened To Reyes Moronta, Autodata Internet Brands, Tented Arch Fingerprint Definition, Winning Horse Racing Strategies, Too Good At Goodbyes, La Devotee Lyrics, The Game Before The Game Book, Can’t Sleep, Why Did The Heavens Not Darken Pdf, Paypal Stock Worth Buying, Blood Out Meaning, Shanti The Jungle Book 2, Key Signature Piano, Mason Vale Cotton Age, AC Milan Away Kit 2020‑21, Dortmund 110th Anniversary Kit, Houston Astros Roster 2018, How To Get To Little Tokyo Tattoo, The Lion And The Unicorn Batman, Evan Longoria And Eva Longoria, Last Day Under The Sun Cover, Homage To Catalonia Book Review, Craig Bellamy Foundation, Houston Astros Roster 2020, Bethany England, Willie Calhoun Fangraphs, Escape Plan Watch, Ibm Holocaust Lawsuit, A Sand County Almanac Review, Richmond Hill, Ga Weather Averages, William Blake Quotes On Death, Atlanta Falcons Hat 2020, Iron Eagle 2 Planes, Grease Live 2020, Liverpool Jersey 2018/19, After Tupac And D Foster, Thorn Wijn, When Did Jamaica Gain Independence, Pygmalion Mythology, King Of Queens Cast Member Dies, Kaiserslautern Festivals 2019, Best Procreate Drawing, Huxley Writing Style, Marcelino Moreno Transfermarkt, Kristen Lee Cliff Lee, Netflix Anz, Hessa In Arabic Writing, Susan Oliver Height, Kraus Kgd-434b, Newspaper Classifieds, Grady Sizemore, Sons And Lovers Characters, Don Larsen Autographed Photo, When A Guy Says You Drive Me Crazy, Players Who Have Won The Premier League, Maha Meaning In Medicine, Auto Data Direct Elt, Psychedelic Research, Marc Anthony Danza, Wilco Thirteen, How To Pray To God For A Miracle, Farm Games, Eskhata Soccerway, Seal Songs, Gaddafi Stadium Map, Colin Mcrae Rally (1998), Chixtape Con, Javan Rhinoceros, Zora Neale Hurston Their Eyes Were Watching God, Clearwell Vs Relativity, Star Trek: The Animated Series Streaming, Top 300 Mlb Draft Prospects 2020, Soil Meaning Tamil, Heidi Klum And Seal, Mi Vs Kxip 2017 Scorecard, Mary Chieffo Height, Vs Sonny Gray, Mike Scioscia Simpsons,