joe ofahengaue contract

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The club is yet to make an official announcement on Ofahengaue's contract. Last time I was in this position I was playing Intrust Super Cup so I think this year I am in a better position than I was last time I was off-contract. Walters denied he had already told players they are free to leave, but conceded change was inevitable as he looks to rebuild the battered club. Ofahengaue's imminent re-signing comes in the same week Kodi Nikorima farewells the club, with official confirmation of his switch to the Warriors on a three-and-a-half year deal coming on Friday. Watch the 2020 NRL Telstra Premiership Finals on a Kayo 14 day free trial with every game before the Grand Final Live & On-Demand. You can’t sweep anything under a rug with a Dyson. I’m talking to the club again and a couple of other clubs," Ofahengaue told NRL.com. The 23-year-old was on the cusp of making his Maroons debut in Game Three last year and in talks with coach Kevin Walters before an injury ruled him out of consideration.

This is crap , how many times have you gone to a party and went to your car to sleep, this is really clutching at straws, if what i read is true then god help us, should have no case to answer. “Kevvie has got time to turn it around. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a Broncos fan. Joe Ofahengaue insists he will let his football do the talking as he targets winning a contract extension with the Brisbane Broncos and a debut for the Queensland Maroons. "This year hopefully I can lay a good platform with Lodgey [Matt Lodge]. The futures of high-profile players Lodge, Jack Bird and Joe Ofahengaue have already been questioned as Walters looks to shake up Brisbane’s underperforming squad. “With Matt Lodge, there are lots of different scenarios,” Walters said. Penso. Now it’s a “driving infringement” and no mention of being above the limit. I'm not rushing it.". "I missed out last year on Origin but I was in talks with Kevvie before I got injured so wasn't able to play Game Three," he said. https://www.nospam21.com/ofahengaue-permitted-to-leave-for-rival-nrl-club-nrl-75147/, https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/the-mo...llawarra/d110f4fa-db6c-4b01-8c44-1f227a040161, (You must log in or sign up to reply here.

The older boys gave us a a good pathway to take on this responsibility but I feel no pressure. 100% Chalky. Ofahengaue's market value will only increase if he can play Origin and put his stamp on a starting Broncos role, a task he is up for. The Broncos are the kings of the coverup. The only difference between our cheating and yours is we got caught.

RTS is great fullback and leader - can only dream of him ever joining the Dragons. "Towards the back end of last year I started in about eight games and I took on a role to lead from the front," Ofahengaue said. Joe's father Josh insists his son realises he needs to step up. Ofahengaue has played 77 games in maroon and gold since debuting for the club in 2015, enjoying a breakout season last year that has put him in the frame for a Queensland Origin debut. Comment on stories, get exclusive content and submit your own articles! Off-contract players Jordan Kahu, Sean O’Sullivan, Richie Kennar and Issac Luke are unlikely to be re-signed for 2021 while captain Alex Glenn only has one year to run on his deal. Rising prop Joe Ofahengaue is set to re-sign with Brisbane on a three-year deal, delivering coach Anthony Seibold a rare highlight in his toughest week yet at Red Hill. Picture: Peter Wallis ... Ofahengaue was axed from the Queensland Origin squad and has been linked with a move to St George Illawarra while Lodge is in the sights of the Warriors, despite having four years to run on his Broncos contract. “(Former coach) Wayne Bennett was moved on, Seibold was moved on, the next thing is the players. Here it is - the latest edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine with a full wrap on last weekend's NRL & NRLW along with the match programme for the coming weekend of action in the NRL Finals, NRLW, Challenge Cup, Super League, NZRL and the Toulouges Nines! “If people do move on it will be for the best.”. The off-contract Tongan international is set to be a regular starter this year for the Broncos and will run out alongside Matt Lodge in the trial clash with the Gold Coast Titans at CBUS Stadium on Saturday night. I have watched a lot of Ofahengaue and it would be a bit of a "meh" signing for me. "I'm alright, I take it day by day and I'm trying to get it right before each game, it felt alright today," Roberts said. "If I can play consistent footy hopefully a good contract will come my way. It depends how far he drove before he fell asleep!

The Mole: Brisbane prepared to let Joe Ofahengaue leave despite having two years to run on his contract Joe Ofahengaue has two years left on a rich deal with the Broncos - but the club is likely to let him walk to sign with the Dragons in 2021. Matt Lodge could be headed to New Zealand as Kevin Walters kicks off his Red Hill roster revolution, with up to 10 Broncos players fighting for their NRL futures in Brisbane. Either of them would be a great pick-up for the right price. I’m not sure whether they are, but they should be,” he said. ", Walters finds 'a few good men' as Broncos assistants, Lockyer leads one of the great finals comebacks, Lockyer's winning farewell to Suncorp Stadium, Upton won't say no to rep jerseys again with Maroons, Jillaroos calling, Shining lights in dark times: Haas and Carrigan named Broncos top players, You have skipped the navigation, tab for page content, official confirmation of his switch to the Warriors.

", Walters finds 'a few good men' as Broncos assistants, Lockyer leads one of the great finals comebacks, Lockyer's winning farewell to Suncorp Stadium, Shining lights in dark times: Haas and Carrigan named Broncos top players, Petero perfect for Pangai: Walters' plan to rein in wayward Bronco, You have skipped the navigation, tab for page content. That is one of my main goals this year. Obviously to make the Broncos team for round one is another, but to cement a spot in that Queensland team would be awesome.". “The NRL’s Integrity Unit was immediately informed of the incident and the Broncos are working with authorities on the matter.”. Walters has already promised to make significant changes to the squad he inherited from sacked coach Anthony Seibold that claimed this year’s NRL wooden spoon. Either of them would be a great pick-up for the right price.

Ofahengaue was axed from the Queensland Origin squad and has been linked with a move to St George Illawarra while Lodge is in the sights of the Warriors, despite having four years to run on his Broncos contract. James Tamou and Joe Ofahengaue - two more men that Griffin has a previous relationship with - have been touted as potential signings.

Joe Ofahengaue, the Brisbane enforcer, played two games for Queensland last year and, in the absence of Josh McGuire, was expected to play the same role once again this year. Discussion in 'St George Illawarra Dragons' started by possm, Sep 2, 2020. “We have to be mindful of the salary cap certainly.”. He has played 70 NRL games now and he knows he is up to the challenge, and he has a lot of competition with all the young blokes in the squad. One day somone will become disgruntled and roll over on your Roosters.

“With Matt Lodge, there are lots of different scenarios,” Walters said. Bird will be released if a rival club is willing to foot the majority of his $975,000 contract for 2021, while halfback Brodie Croft was disappointing in his first season at the Broncos.

Broncos forward Joe Ofahengaue charged for driving infringement, FULL TIME: Panthers vs Rabbitohs – Preliminary Finals, 2020, Updated Team Lists: Panthers vs Rabbitohs, Brisbane star Jack Bird closing in on deal with rival club. Log In, Not sure? I just hope uncle Nick is still there so people can see how big a crook he really is. Your email address will not be published. From 2013 to 2015, Ofahengaue played for the Brisbane Broncos' NYC team. While Ofahengaue will be a Bronco for the long term, Seibold has also been forced to issue a hands-off edict to rival clubs amid several media reports that James Roberts wants to link with Bennett again at Redfern. I would be a little more please with an Ofahengaue signing on that basis. Nikorima will make the move to New Zealand over the weekend, with an eye to being available for their Magic Round clash with the Dragons, ironically at his old Suncorp Stadium stomping ground. Joseph Anthony Young Joe Ofahengaue (born 15 September 1995), also known by the nickname of Jo', is a Tonga international rugby league footballer who plays as a prop and lock for the Brisbane Broncos in the NRL. The Broncos haven't been happy with 24-year-old Ofahengaue - at one stage rated league's next big thing - on or off the field this season. One thing I’ll say about Qld Highway Patrol Officers (and Highway Patrol in general), is they’ll never heart surgery.

Rising prop Joe Ofahengaue is set to re-sign with Brisbane on a three-year deal, delivering coach Anthony Seibold a rare highlight in his toughest week yet at Red Hill. Saying this, If Griffin is stuck with Norman for a year, he will get the best out of him. Full transparency mate. He was invited into Kevin Walters camp last year before Origin I, though Brisbane's dismal start to 2019 won't help his claims against the likes of fellow bench contenders Christian Welch, Jarrod Wallace, Dylan Napa and veteran Matt Scott.

Blue Christmas Meaning, Can You Go To Jail For A Dui In Ontario, Jimmy Olsen Played By, Wests Tigers Forum, Caulfield Park, If This Ain't True I Don't Know What Is Meaning, Arij Name Meaning In Urdu, Pride Parade 2020, The Perennial Philosophy, Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep Discussion Questions, Jeremy Sisto House, The Doors Of Perception Ebook, Das Boot Glass 3 Liter, Robot Rock Tab, Rick Wise Autograph, Wallabies Vs Springboks 2020 Tickets, Sky Go, Aamira Meaning, Kevan George, Wangaratta Weather, I Decided, Crime And Punishment Analysis Pdf, Kyle Farmer Blind Side, Hi, Koo!: A Year Of Seasons, Kevin James Kids, Nick Franklin Uk, Town Of Oshawa Jobs, Point Counterpoint Sparknotes, Ryan Matterson Background, Chgcy Stock Forecast, Judge Dredd Streaming, Prairie Gentian, John Krasinski Height, Padres Score, English To Arabic English Translation, Ryan Mcmahon News, All About Me Read Aloud, Ozzy Osbourne - Shot In The Dark Lyrics, Titans Printable Schedule 2020, Mutant Chronicles Books, Kang Ha Neul Instagram Hacked, Omers Capital Markets, Ball Python Morphs, Mercantilism In The Colonies, The Invisible Woman Elizabeth Banks, The Voice Cast 2020, Liverpool Vs Juventus 1985 Tragedy, Cody Bellinger Salary, Mls Scores, Young Ones Cast, Faith Hill Now, Mario Lopez Height, Barcelona Vs Liverpool 3-0 Highlights, Weather Radar Stouffville, Stainless Steel Sink Unit, Delanie Walker Cowboys, Mamamoo Comeback 2020, All That Tory Lanez Lyrics, The Game Net Worth, A Discovery Of Witches Teresa Palmer, Michael Conforto, Kyle Hendricks Age, 1860 Census Civil War, Denver Broncos Half-price Tickets,