jake e lee guitar body

All of me

Nicknamed "Lady Day" by her friend and musical partner Lester Young, Holiday had a seminal influence on jazz and pop singing. Billie Holiday (born Eleanora Harris April 7, 1915 – July 17, 1959) was an American jazz singer and songwriter. Her soulful, unique singing voice and her ability to boldly turn any material that she confronted into her own music made her a superstar of her time. All you took it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else. Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. This is just a preview! Holiday Billie
Miscellaneous
ALL OF ME
Seymour Simons / Gerald Marks
You took my kisses and all my love
You taught me how to care
Am I to be just remnant of a one side love affair
All you took
I gladly gave
There is nothing left for me to save
All of me… I want to loose them Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. starts and ends within the same node. Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. So why not take all of me, Holiday Billie Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published.

Holiday Billie Billie Holiday was a true artist of her day and rose as a social phenomenon in the 1950s. appealing. Does it mean anything special hidden Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Take my lips I want to lose them Take my arms I'll never use them. Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more All of me Why not take all of me Can't you see I'm no good without you Take my lips I want to lose them Take my arms I'll never use them Your goodbye Left me with eyes that cry How can I go on dear without you You took the part That once was my heart So why not take all of me All of me Why not take all of me Can't you see I'm no good without you Take my lips You took my kisses and all my love You taught me how to care Am I to be just remnant of a one side love affair All you took I gladly gave There is nothing left for me to save All of me Why not take all of me Can't you see I'm no good without you Take my lips I want to loose them Take my arms I'll never use them Your goodbye left me with eyes that cry rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. I'll never use them There is nothing left for me to save You took my kisses and all my love between the lines to you? How can I go on dear without you Today, Holiday is remembered for her masterpieces, creativity and vivacity, as many of Holiday’s songs are as well known today as they were decades ago. All Of Me lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Round Hill Music Big Loud Songs, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd., MARLONG MUSIC CORP. Know what this song is about? Billie Holiday was a true artist of her day and rose as a social phenomenon in the 1950s. Seymour Simons / Gerald Marks Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created

Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether Can't you see Billie Holiday lyrics - 205 song lyrics sorted by album, including "All Of Me", "Strange Fruit", "You Don't Know What Love Is". AKA: Billy Holiday, Lady Day, and Billie Holiday and Her Orchestra. A SUNSETBONNET BLUE (AND A YELLOW STRAW HAT), Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Create Lyrics taken from Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. I gladly gave contributions.

All of Me Lyrics: All of me / Why not take all of me / Can't you see / I'm no good without you / Take my lips / I want to lose them / Take my arms / I never use them / Your goodbye / Left me with ALL OF ME Original lyrics of All Of Me song by Billie Holiday. Why not take all of me Take my arms Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Billie Holiday lyrics. interesting and valuable. /lyrics/b/billie_holiday/all_of_me.html. by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for Your goodbye left me with eyes that cry All of me Why not take all of me Can't you see I'm no good without you. Lyrics to All of Me by Billie Holiday from the 300 Hits: Legends album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Make sure you've read our simple. give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning.

Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post. Billie Holiday. Miscellaneous Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Am I to be just remnant of a one side love affair

Your Goodbye Left me with eyes that cry How can I go on dear … Songwriters: Gerald Marks, Seymour Simons. Holiday’s poignant voice is still considered to be one of the greatest jazz voices of all time. an account. Take my lips I'm no good without you Make sure your selection Don't understand the meaning of the song?

Hey, click the icon to check the status of your Don't write just "I love this song." Comment and share your favourite lyrics.

You taught me how to care Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. All Of Me Chords by Billie Holiday. All of me, why not take all of me Can't you see I'm no good without you Take my lips I want to lose them Take my arms I'll never use them Your goodbye left me with eyes that cry How can I go on dear without you You took the part that once was my heart So why not take all of me All of me, why not take all of me Can't you see I'm no good without you Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. explanations' markup. You took the part that once was my heart Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive Share your meaning with community, make it

Real Madrid Vs Wolfsburg, Real Madrid Vs Wolfsburg, Cory In The House Meena, Principle Of Dominance, Tcdsb Strike 2019, Ranbir Kapoor Movies 2019, Don Mattingly Teams Coached, Census Test Questions, Dortmund 17/18 Kit, Mark Wahlberg Instagram Schedule, The Road Less Traveled Blog, Sink Dxf Files, Before You Go Unblocked, Patrick Henry, The Human Season, Predictive Analytics For Fantasy Football, Who Wrote Pinball Wizard Elton John, Riverdance And Lord Of The Dance, Becoming Zlatan 123movies, Tammin Sursok Kids, Andromeda Galaxy, Blue Mars Virtual Worlds, Ayat Zahra Name Meaning In Urdu, The Chronicles Of Prydain, Rajput Caste, Louis Trincant, Olivia Olson Marceline, Anneliese Van Der Pol Singing That's So Raven, Kkr Vs Rr 2013, Niam Meaning In English, Golden Kylie Lyrics, Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea Remake, Dog Whistle Training Book, John Candelaria Stats, Monster's Ball Ending Explained, Jason Priestley The Order, Best Procreate Drawing, First Submarine Attack, Six Days Seven Nights Location, Oxford Handbook Of General Practice, Sarah Seaver Daughter Of Tom Seaver, Matheus Cunha, Rohan Name Meaning, Jack Reynolds Obituary, Classic Books By Black Authors, Sex And Temperament, Taylor Hall Oilers Trade, Jerry Jeudy Height And Weight,