i'm a ruin marina genius

It leaked because my 7" vinyl shipped this week", "If you CAN wait, my friend @HuwStephens will be premiering the real version next Tuesday on his show on Radio 1...", "was about to say let's get #IMARUIN trending but it's already number one worldwide so well done everyone", "Watch @MarinaDiamonds "I'm A Ruin" video and prepare for acoustic heaven: on.elle.com/1CSOk2g", "Premiere: Marina And The Diamonds Get "Happy" In Uplifting New Video", "Marina and the Diamonds previews Froot with I'm a Ruin", "Marina and The Diamonds – I'm a Ruin – Single", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=I%27m_a_Ruin&oldid=979409829, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 20 September 2020, at 15:53. " I’m a Ruin " is a song by Welsh singer-songwriter Marina Diamandis, professionally known as Marina and the Diamonds. More on Genius . As with the other tracks on the album, "I'm a Ruin" was written solely by Diamandis.

“I’m a Ruin” is the third track on Marina and the Diamonds' third album Froot. [13] Laurence Day of The Line of Best Fit stated that "I'm a Ruin" is "arguably the centerpiece of the album." On January 28th, 2015, the audio for the radio edit of the song was posted on Marina’s official YouTube channel. "I’m a Ruin" is a song by Welsh singer-songwriter Marina Diamandis, professionally known as Marina and the Diamonds. Happy Lyrics: Couldn't relax / Couldn't sit back / And let the sunlight / In my lap / I sang a hymn / To bring me peace / And then it came / A melody / It felt so sweet / It felt so strong / It Official Music Video | MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS - I’m A RuinMy new album Love + Fear is out now - https://marina.lnk.to/loveandfearSubscribe to the MARINA YouTube Channel - https://Marina.lnk.to/subscribe “FROOT is a symbol for something really positive: you plant a seed, a tree grows, it bears fruit, that is the cycle of our lives. He further added that the song contained "all the neon-flicker glamour, the fading elegance, the regret-laced-with-hope tenets and the unfathomably catchy double-tap chorus," which "superglues together all the best bits of FROOT into one delicious package. “Blue” was described [3] Like the rest of the album, it was recorded with a live band, and produced by David Kosten and Diamandis. "[14], "4th Froot: I'M A RUIN www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7z19xLjNXs", "New Track – Marina and the Diamonds, 'I'm A Ruin, "So… Some of you may have heard snippets of 'I'm A Ruin' floating round the web. It was released on 2 February 2015 as the third official single from her third studio album, Froot, two months before the release of the album. It was written about an experience in which she had to break up with someone with whom she was in a relationship, which left her with feelings of guilt as she had hurt someone else. It was released digitally on February 2nd, 2015 as the fourth “Froot of the month”. [7], On 3 February, the official music video premiered via Noisey's website. “I’m a Ruin” is the third track on Marina and the Diamonds' third album Froot. It was released digitally on February 2nd, 2015 as the fourth “Froot of the month”. Prior to the release of the track, Marina released a small clip on her Instagram of her rehearsing choreography to this song (specifically the end of the chorus and transitioning into the beginning of the bridge). [5], The song received its YouTube premiere on 27 January 2015 as an audio video. Collar also chose "I'm a Ruin" as a highlight of Froot. “Blue” is the fourth track and second single on Marina and the Diamonds‘ third album Froot. Solitaire Lyrics: Don't wanna talk anymore / I'm obsessed with silence / I go home and I lock my door / I can hear the sirens / I see buildings and bars from the window / And I listen to the wind

Why Did Ozzy Leave Black Sabbath, Deep Reinforcement Learning Hands-on, Second Edition, Lagu Goyang, Fc Barcelona Schedule, 2020 Hawaii Democratic Primary, Census Field Supervisor Hours, Charnze Nicoll-klokstad 2020, Sinead O'connor Husband, Lars Kepler Books, Perpetua Nkwocha Net Worth, Winx Club - Season 8 Episode 12, Paper Trails Payroll, France Bulgaria 1993 Lineup, Premier League Cancelled, Australian Guineas Winners, Richard Patterson, Tennis Borussia Berlin Vs Hansa, Peterburgskie Povesti, Armand Hammer Net Worth At Death, What Is A Rainstick Used For, Tax Preparation Software For Professionals, Love Is The Answer, Miley Cyrus Wallpaper, Justin Turner Salary 2020, Tum Bin 2, Swaraj Dweep Wiki, Continental Island, Temptation Of Wolves Kissasian, City Of Vaughan News, Jim Breuer Wife, Ian Rush Everton, The Bourne Identity Streaming, Demolition Man Cast 2016, Kumar Rocker Fastball, Female Player Quotes, Hero Intercontinental Cup 2019 Schedule, Bbc Sport Football Premier League, Jamal Blackman, Mikkel Kessler 2020, Pat Summerall Cause Of Death, Richard Ruccolo Height, Census Csod Com Saml Default Aspx Ouid 1, This Will Be The Last Time Lyrics, Kingston Uk, The Unique And Its Property, Bayern Vs Tottenham Aggregate, Fire On The Mountain Menu, Overload John Legend Lyrics, Twitter Analytics Down, Jeremy Sebastian Singing, Eredivisie Comeback Tournament Wiki, Tyler Seguin, Warren Spahn Baseball Card Topps, Hancock College, C Major Triad, Properties For Sale, Savannah Phillips 2020, Hate The Other Side Lyrics, Chris Odom, Human Rights Act 1998 Pdf, Stonewall Inn, How To Format Unallocated Disk Windows 10, Huda Meaning In Malayalam, 2003 Nfl Mock Draft, Ufc Fight Pass Live Stream, Mike Perry Artist Wiki, Sebastian Polter,