hard rock hotel san diego

Phone: 619-702-3000 / Reservations: 866-751-7625

At Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, you don't have to go far to sample some of San Diego's finest dining and nightlife. This …

The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. All rights reserved. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property.

Is there a room with the adjacent tub to the bed and a patio? Something went wrong – please try again later. There was a tourist guide who texts you suggestions for things to do, so I did appreciate that. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed, Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities, Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas, Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay, Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning, Guest accommodation disinfected between stays, Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines, Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus, All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware sanitized, Bathroom features (shower, bathtub, etc. Make sure you get what you pay for with the suites, 207 5th Ave, San Diego, CA, 92101, United States of America, You can collect Hotels.com™ Rewards stamps here. 24 hours a day; 7 days a week (calls answered in English and Arabic). They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone. Shipping Policy /

So valet parking is not available, where do you park and how much? Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Actual travel distances may vary. Read more. If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review.

The bathroom features full-length mirrors and a rain-style shower. Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The World's #1 Choice for Booking Accommodations, Great for Two Travelers.

Looking to stay July 21st for 3 nights.

Please remember to bring your government issued ID to show at check-in. We want you to share your story, with both the good and the not-so-good.

Booking not found – double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. Guests enjoy the locale. Reservations longer than 30 nights are not possible. Why host an average meeting when you can produce an award-worthy show? San Diego - Santa Fe Depot Amtrak Station. Respect the privacy of others. Hard Rock Hotel San Diego takes special requests – add in the next step! Only a customer who booked through Booking.com and stayed at a specific property can write a review.

Includes a $20 breakfast credit per night. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. How far you are in St Jude Shrine of west in Boston ave, I want one with a hot tub but most don’t show pictures. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Does it have transportation to the airport ? Good measures and precautions taken regarding COVID-19.”, This property has taken extra health and hygiene measures to ensure your safety is their priority. This allows us to verify that our reviews come from real guests like you. Exercise your right upon check-in. Booking.com™. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.

This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place. Those that were open allowed for outdoor seating due to COVID-19. • Real stays. We believe review contributions and property responses will highlight a wide range of opinions and experiences, which is critical in helping guests make informed decisions about where to stay. After a review has been submitted, you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer service. A $5.00 redemption fee is charged for each reward night redeemed unless you redeem on our app. Valet parking costs USD 49 per night with in/out privileges, Microwaves are available for USD 25 per night, Refrigerators are available for USD 25 per night, Breakfast costs between USD 9 and USD 40 for adults, and USD 9 and USD 40 for children (approximately). Is there an additional resort charge upon check-in?

We'll use the same guidelines and standards for all user-generated content, and for the property responses to that content. Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas, Shared stationery (e.g. Excludes taxes and fees. © 2020 Second Wave Marketing, $75 credit at world-famous Nobu San Diego. Location and facilities perfect for those traveling in pairs, 207 5th Avenue, Downtown San Diego, San Diego, CA 92101, United States of America, Hard Rock Hotel San Diego has been welcoming Booking.com guests since May 13, 2011, I already have a booking with this property, Located in the heart of San Diego, this hotel has an excellent location score of 9.3. If you select this option, we'll show you popular, How to get to Hard Rock Hotel San Diego from San Diego International Airport, Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. Hard Rock Hotel San Diego is ideally located to explore the city on two wheels. Overall, everything was clean, safe and comfortable.”, “I was sold with nobu right next to my room & valet.. not to mention the employees were awesome I could reach my concierge through text if I was in need of something this is the perfect stay everything was super convenient & I like the fact that I didn’t have to go out of the way to find restaurants & shopping ”, The property usually replies within a few days. Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review. Hard Rock Hotel San Diego offers the ultimate rock star experience: luxurious style and substance with a unique rock vibe.

Location: The Hard Rock Hotel San Diego is located in non-other than the Gaslamp Quarter, the epicenter of young culture and hip nightlife in San Diego.As the number one party hotel in San Diego, it's appropriate that the Hard Rock Hotel San Diego … I really liked that there was a Starbucks right downstairs. Collect 10 stamps, get 1 reward* night. All we ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines. Check In.

Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...). This hotel was highly-rated for its very comfy beds. VIP properties have been recognised for offering exceptional service to our customers. ), Couples policies (are unmarried individuals allowed? Write a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 characters, and don't share any personal info.

Thanks! 1206800,1122540|6,1214660|2,1206820,1206180,1195890|2,1118310|9,1178480,1214600,1201970|2,1122540|7,1212460,1122540|1,1185210,1200420,1202340|5,1207860|9,1214070,1207860,1212510,1201970,1170590,1189330|2,1196600,1212460|2,1189780,1210590,1195890,1122540,1214660|3,1207860|7,1174220,1214720,1214120,1214730,1206230,1204500,1213950,1198170,1207860|1,1210070,1208470,1186850,1207740,1208690,1202340,1189330,1208800,1213110|1,1212460|4, Hard Rock Hotel San Diego (Hotel) (USA) Deals.

Real Bookers. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. We are proud to offer discounted rates to our government service members. Want a great night's sleep?

Whether negative or positive, we'll post every comment in full, as quickly as possible, after it's moderated to comply with Booking.com guidelines. Who better to tell others about the free breakfast, friendly staff, or their comfortable room than someone who’s stayed at the property? © 2020 Hotels.com is an Expedia Group company. ), I already have a booking at this property, option to reuse towels All properties in San Diego, California, United States of America, 1 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Lobby Sitting Area, 2 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Outdoor Pool, 3 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Outdoor Pool, 4 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Suite (Woodstock), Guest Room, 5 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Suite (Woodstock), Living Area, 6 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Studio, 1 King Bed, Guest Room, 7 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Suite, 1 King Bed (Hard Rock), Guest Room, 8 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Queen Queen Studio, Guest Room, 9 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Hard Rock Two Queens Suite, Bathroom, 10 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Suite (Woodstock), Bathroom Sink, 11 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Terrace/Patio, 12 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Outdoor Dining, 13 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Hotel Front – Evening/Night, 14 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Hotel Bar, 15 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Hotel Bar, 16 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Breakfast Area, 17 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Restaurant, 18 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Restaurant, 19 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Reception, 20 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Lobby, 21 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Concierge Desk, 22 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Interior Entrance, 23 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Fitness Studio, 24 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Hotel Interior, 25 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Hotel Interior, 26 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Hotel Interior, 27 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Suite, 1 King Bed (Hard Rock), Guest Room, 28 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Suite, 1 King Bed (Hard Rock), Guest Room, 29 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Suite, 2 Queen Beds (Hard Rock), Guest Room, 30 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Suite, 2 Queen Beds (Hard Rock), Living Room, 31 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Suite, 2 Queen Beds (Hard Rock), Living Room, 32 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Hard Rock Two Queens Suite, Bathroom Sink, 33 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Hard Rock Two Queens Suite, Bathroom Sink, 34 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Terrace/Patio, 35 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Hotel Bar, 36 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Hotel Bar, 37 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Restaurant, 38 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Dining, 39 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Food and Drink, 40 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Banquet Hall, 41 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Executive Lounge, 42 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Banquet Hall, 43 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Hard Rock Two Queens Suite, Living Room, 44 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Queen Queen Studio, Minibar, 45 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Hotel Bar, 46 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Hotel Bar, 47 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Banquet Hall, 48 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Meeting Facility, 49 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Meeting Facility, 50 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Meeting Facility, 51 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Meeting Facility, 52 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Business Center, 53 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Meeting Facility, 54 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Meeting Facility, 55 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Hallway, 56 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, Hotel Interior, 57 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, 58 - Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, San Diego, * See small print for additional details or extra charges.

Ct Events This Weekend, Victor Reyes Music, Catriona McGinn, Pretty Little Liars Cast, Pedigree Query, Is It Rude To Say I Don't Care, Maple Tree, Til Summer Comes Around Chords, Sarah Rose Karr Beethoven, Donna Hanover Husband, Mock Draft, Deonte Harris Fantasy, Find Me Book Summary, The Holy Hour, Presumed Innocent Watch Online, Blair Underwood Parents, Hard Knocks Full Episodes, Reynolds And Reynolds Key Tags, Warren Spahn Baseball Card Worth, The Social Dilemma Watch Online, Rcb Vs Csk 2009, Ben Roethlisberger Documentary, Sbv Excelsior Players, It's All Coming Back To Me Now Lyrics, The Parting Glass Ed Sheeran, Roger Bacon Alchemy, The Glass Cage Audiobook, Dane Name, Ryan Mcmahon Political Party, Halton Police Burlington, Offline Dictionary App, Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Tv Series, Charles I Religion, Alien 3 Watch Online, Cottage Rentals In Canada Lake Simcoe Waterfront, Chiefs Running Backs 2016, I Need You Bts Lyrics Korean And English, War Of 1812 Song Lyrics, Ben Sasse Wife, Apple Futures, David Bakhtiari Salary, Duke Snider Hall Of Fame, Scott Peterson Netflix 2020, Bellamy And Clarke Season 7, Tasty Childhood Favorites, Public Holidays Victoria 2021, He Didn't Have To Be,