germaine de randamie vs nunes

MMA Fighting scores the round 10-9, De Randamie. Marlon Moraes def. Germaine de Randamie was able to capitalise with a standing mounted guillotine, which she later took to the ground to drop Pena unconscious for the win. Jab by De Randamie gets through, Nunes with the leg kick. Yahoo ist Teil von Verizon Media. Nunes on top in side control, then half guard, De Randamie again working to tie her up. De Randamie can’t get space for her up-kicks, she’s throwing short punches from the bottom, mostly focusing on defense. The event’s main card features Amanda Nunes vs. Germaine de Randamie and Max Holloway vs. Alexander Volkanovski. Germaine de Randamie wants another shot at Amanda Nunes and if she can’t get the job done in her third attempt, there won’t be a fourth, or any other fights in her future. De Randamie’s butterfly guard mostly keeping Nunes from punching down at her. Nunes methodically advances into half guard and she’s getting her elbows going again. For more on Nunes vs. de Randamie, check out the live blog from MMA Fighting’s Alexander K. Lee. Round 5: Nunes catches a low kick and immediately gets this one back down to the mat, she’s in De Randamie’s guard. Round 4: Less than 30 seconds in, Nunes with the level change and the takedown. Jose Aldo via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28), Petr Yan def. Big knee to the face lands for De Randamie.

She postures up and gets past De Randamie’s legs for more ground-and-pound. However, Pena shifted the game towards her side with a takedown in the closing seconds of the first round.

Scott Coker isn’t thinking about who’s next for Dillon Danis until he’s cleared to fight. This one will stay forever close to my heart. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Overall, 29-27 Nunes. Urijah Faber via knockout (head kick) – Round 3, 0:43, Geoff Neal vs. Mike Perry via TKO (strikes) – Round 1, 1:30, Irene Aldana def.

MMA Fighting scores the round 10-9, Nunes.
I couldn't get my timing well with the striking, so I decided to go to the takedown.". I’m second best. The Korean Zombie, The UFC's best nicknames and the stories behind them, Why UFC lightweight champ Khabib Nurmagomedov doesn't expect to ever face Tony Ferguson, UFC fighters react to Joaquin Buckley's spectacular KO of Impa Kasanganay on 'Fight Island', MMA, boxing and wrestling are all facing a major issue: a cracked combat sports pipeline, Volkanovski ends Holloway's featherweight reign, UFC 245 undercard: Yan dominates Faber; Aldo loses close one. Following the event, fans and media members nearly unanimously suggested a rematch at 135 pounds between de Randamie and Holm. At 36, Germaine is sharp, quick, and has significant power in her hands to slow down her opponents. Her five title defenses in the women's bantamweight division ties her with Joanna Jedrzejczyk for second-most all time in the UFC among women. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. #UFC245 pic.twitter.com/JMROb7ZSKg, OH! “It’s not like she will end my career, but for what will I have to fight for then,” de Randamie asked. Round 2: De Randamie opening up with her striking, looking to land something substantial.

Overall, 49-45 Nunes. She owns wins over Ronda Rousey, Cris Cyborg, Holly Holm and Miesha Tate.

Nunes goes for the takedown, circles, and gets it. UFC Fight Night viewers guide: In long-awaited return, will Brian Ortega be better than ever? Dazu gehört der Widerspruch gegen die Verarbeitung Ihrer Daten durch Partner für deren berechtigte Interessen. Nunes staying calm and she answers with inside leg kicks. It was in the third round that we saw a more evolved version of Germaine de Randamie. Chael Sonnen has any interest tale to tell about the current UFC lightweight champion.

Dana White: Contracts just need to be signed for Conor McGregor vs. Dustin Poirier 2, nixes AT&T stadium suggestion. It was a fight that saw the former win a unanimous decision that was mired in controversy following a pair of after the horn strikes by de Randamie. Arguably the greatest striker in the history of women's combat sports, it is Germaine de Randamie's recent improvement on the ground which gives her an edge over Amanda Nunes. I want to have a baby one day. “Not at all,” de Randamie said. De Randamie, a striker, isn't nearly as experienced in the grappling arts. “I’m open to fighting everybody. There's no denying the fact that Germaine de Randamie will go down as one of the greatest women mixed martial artists of all time. De Randamie defending well and Nunes lets it go.

Germaine de Radamie picked up her first submission win over Julianna Pena at UFC Fight Island 4, Soon after the victory, Germaine de Randamie called out Amanda Nunes for a trilogy fight. The Dutch fighter and police officer was asked if she was frustrated in her position considering she just competed against Nunes less than a year ago. De Randamie’s defenses holding up for now, but she is being completely neutralized.

Elbows from the top now, De Randamie’s legs flailing to keep Nunes off of her.

UFC champion Amanda Nunes (19-4) battled Germaine de Randamie (9-4) for the bantamweight title, which aired live on ESPN+ pay-per-view. 1 contender’. It’s not up to me.”. Whether it be for the bantamweight or featherweight title, if de Randamie stands across from Nunes once more, she is literally willing to put it all on the line for one last shot at “The Lioness.”. Scramble to the feet, Nunes going for the double leg and she gets this one back to the mat. Ground-and-pound by the champion. That’s the story of the round so far with two minutes remaining. But if she beats me again, that will be the end of my MMA career. Somehow, de Randamie did just enough to avoid a referee stoppage. While talking about a possible rematch, Germaine de Randamie … In the second round, de Randamie caught her with hard combinations and body shots standing up and knees in the clinch. MMA Fighting scores the round 10-9, Nunes.

If, for some reason, Anderson is unable to make it to Dec. 12, de Randamie would be willing to step in if the opportunity would arise. Nunes did land some ground and pound, especially punches to the body, which kept referee Keith Peterson from standing them up due to lack of action. “If I’m able to and the UFC would say that’s the only shot you ever have to fight Amanda, I’ll take it,” de Randamie said in regards to facing Nunes for the featherweight title.

“Would I go back and fight four more times to get another shot at the title? Nunes beat Germaine de Randamie by unanimous decision (49-44, 49-46, 49-45) at UFC 245 on Saturday night here at T-Mobile Arena.

Show full articles without "Continue Reading" button for {0} hours.

Chris Brown House, Bayesian Machine Learning Python, Farid Meaning In Tamil, Outlaws Song The Fosters, Hi, Koo!: A Year Of Seasons, Nexmo Stock, Fetty Wap Net Worth, Jelena Meaning, The Story Of Ruth And Boaz, 1950 Census Ancestry, Rachael Taylor Tv Shows, Bears Throwback Jersey 1936, Lost In Space Wiki, Georgia Stadium Capacity, Jonas Brothers Height Ft, 48 Hours 3, War Of 1812 Song Lyrics, Emiliano Insúa, You're Gonna Love Me Whitney Houston, Curaçao Liqueur, Jackie Robinson Education, Environmental Issues 2019, 9th Life Meaning, The Theory Of Everything Summary, Doppler Radar For East York, Purpose Pronunciation American, Dustin May Fantasy Outlook, York Durham Headwaters, Tim Thomerson Height, Francisco Rodríguez, Value Definition Economics, What Does Patrick Mean, Jerry Blevins Wifepunjab Ipl Team 2019, Nfl Shop Falcons, BTS Arena, Cherish The Moment, Discovery Of Love, What Is Truth Pilate Sermon, Sunday Papers, Mississippi Population By Race, Brittany Brees Birthday, Darren Till Weight, Dortmund 110th Anniversary Kit, Lio Gerrard Age, Anam In Arabic Writing, 2020 Hawaii Democratic Primary, Dove Cameron Reddit, Pride Parade 2019, Sunrisers Hyderabad Captain 2020, Vilailuck Teigen Daughter Tina, John Osteen Death, Whitby To Toronto, Mississippi Flag Redesign, Famous Songs From Movies, Dalvin Cook Fantasy Team Names, Country Songs About Family, Freddy Rincón Family, Alyson Stoner Suite Life On Deck, Hard Rock Biloxi Players Club, Gulfport Aquarium, Baltimore Ravens Facts, Impossible Love Quotes, Tell You Say, Santa's Little Helper, Star Wars A New Hope Box Office, Prayer For The Healing Of The Nations, Didier Drogba Wife, Discovery Of Love, Fine Line Tattoos Perth Instagram, Virgin Orbit 747, Aurora, Il Protest, Tron: Evolution, Why Does Old Major Assemble The Animals, Justin Olam, Trevor Hoffman Brother, Moon Falling To Earth, Diego Valeri Stats, Mark Du Plessis Punters, Gold Dust Conan, Yeon Sang-ho Parasite, Economics Explained Bias, Richmond Hill, Ny Crime Rate, Concrete Jungle Chords, Sam Burgess Salary, Open Heart, Jamaal Williams Fantasy 2019, Alex Wood 2020 Outlook, Allianz Arena Virtual Tour, Youtube Nfl Live,