dj khaled i'm the one

Each episode explores the mysterious creatures, tragic events, and unusual places that fill the pages of history.

DJ Khaled is back…again. DJ Khaled is back…again. Undoubtedly, “I’m the One” is well on its way to giving the DJ another platinum single.

Oh-eh-oh-oh-oh, oh-eh-oh Baby, okay, okay though, Oh-eh-oh-oh-oh, oh-eh-oh Copyright: Writer(s): Quavious Marshall, Chancelor Bennett, Dwayne Carter, Jr., Robert Brackins III, Khaled Khaled, Jason Boyd, Nicholas Balding, Justin Bieber Lyrics Terms of Use. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper & Lil Wayne – I'm the One", Portuguesecharts.com – DJ Khaled feat. I'm the one, yeah. And your look's just the same without no make-up Don't make me catch a body, that's for any and everybody When I met her in the club I asked her who she felt No. Like Quavo, he argues his case for being the one: Finally, Lil Wayne takes the third verse.

To quote Kendrick Lamar, “DAMN”. Unsubscribe, © 2020 by Brent Faulkner (The Musical Hype).

Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Iryna Ivanova might not be immediately known to the world at the moment, but after an appearance in DJ Khaled’s star-studded “I’m The One” video that recently debuted, that fact should change.

I'm the one She like the price, she see the ice it make her coochie melt The Musical Hype, Form action Oh-eh-oh-oh-oh, oh-eh-oh Early mornin' in the dawn, know you wanna ride now (that's right)

Plug, plug, plug, I'm the plug for her CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (, (Click on "Scarica allegato" and open the "Classifica annuale 2017 Singoli digital" file), List of number-one R&B/hip-hop songs of 2017 (U.S.), List of number-one rap songs of 2017 (U.S.), List of number-one singles of 2017 (Australia), List of number-one urban singles of 2017 (Australia), List of Canadian Hot 100 number-one singles of 2017, List of number-one singles from the 2010s (New Zealand), List of UK Singles Chart number ones of the 2010s, "DJ Khaled's All-Star 'I'm the One' Debuts at No. I'm the one Oh-eh-oh-oh-oh, oh-eh-oh

Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper & Lil Wayne; 'I'm the One')", "Irish single certifications – DJ Khaled feat. [13] Models Alexa Lawrence and Iryna Ivanova and Quavo's fellow Migos members, Offset and Takeoff, make cameo appearances in the video. [6] According to DJ Khaled, Quavo completed his verse for the song in five minutes after listening to the instrumentals.

Yeah, yeah!

Had DJ Khaled enlisted Justin Bieber alone, he would’ve had a juggernaut. She think we Clyde and Bonnie, but it's more like Whitney Bobby I am the one for you (I'm the one) yeah I'm the one The song was released on April 28, 2017 by We the Best and Epic Records as the second single from Khaled's tenth studio album Grateful.

[11] It also entered at number one in Australia, Scotland, and Canada, and debuted in the top ten in countries including Germany, Ireland, and New Zealand. Don't you know girl, don't you know girl
Because sometimes the truth is more frightening than fiction. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper & Lil Wayne – I'm the One", Swisscharts.com – DJ Khaled feat.

It became the first hip hop song to do so since "Not Afraid" by Eminem in 2010. Lookin' for the one? The music video for "I'm the One", directed by Eif Rivera,[12] was uploaded onto Khaled's YouTube channel on April 28, 2017.

Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper & Lil Wayne – I'm the One", Polish Society of the Phonographic Industry, "Top AFP/Audiogest -Top 3000 Singles + EPs Digitais", "Spanish single certifications – DJ Khaled feat.

(hopscotch) He does drop a questionable lyric, however: “Had to pull up on your mama, see what you’re made of…”Chance the Rapper arrives on the second verse, flaunting his signature style. 'Cause when we pull up (prr prr) all angles, Oh-eh-oh-oh-oh, oh-eh-oh [citation needed] As of June 2020, it has received more than 1.4 billion views on YouTube.

Essentially, he asserts himself as the real deal, as is the M.O. Oh-eh-oh-oh-oh, oh-eh-oh

[7], The song is written in the key of G major, following a chord progression of G-Em-C-D.[8].

), https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=I%27m_the_One_(DJ_Khaled_song)&oldid=979123247, Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs number-one singles, Articles with dead external links from December 2017, CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown, Short description is different from Wikidata, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Articles with unsourced statements from September 2018, Singlechart usages for Billboardcanadachrtop40, Singlechart usages for Billboardcanadahotac, Singlechart usages for Billboardjapanhot100, Singlechart usages for Billboardadultpopsongs, Singlechart usages for Billboarddanceclubplay, Singlechart usages for Billboarddanceairplay, Singlechart usages for Billboardrandbhiphop, Certification Table Entry usages for Australia, Certification Table Entry usages for Austria, Certification Table Entry usages for Belgium, Certification Table Entry usages for Canada, Certification Table Entry usages for Denmark, Certification Table Entry usages for France, Certification Table Entry usages for Germany, Certification Table Entry usages for Ireland, Certification Table Entry usages for Italy, Certification Table Entry usages for Mexico, Certification Table Entry usages for New Zealand, Certification Table Entry usages for Poland, Certification Table Entry usages for Portugal, Certification Table Entry usages for Spain, Certification Table Entry usages for Sweden, Certification Table Entry usages for Switzerland, Certification Table Entry usages for United Kingdom, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 18 September 2020, at 22:32. I'm the best yet, and yet, my best is yet to come No. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper & Lil Wayne – I'm the One", Austriancharts.at – DJ Khaled feat. Don't you know girl, don't you know girl Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper & Lil Wayne – I'm the One", "DJ Khaled Chart History (Canadian Hot 100)", "DJ Khaled Chart History (Canada CHR/Top 40)", "DJ Khaled Chart History (Canada Hot AC)", DJ Khaled — I'm the One (feat. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m. Tired of the lies? Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper & Lil Wayne – I'm the One", "Italian single certifications – DJ Khaled – I'm the One", Asociación Mexicana de Productores de Fonogramas y Videogramas, "New Zealand single certifications – DJ Khaled feat. The Ben Shapiro Show brings you all the news you need to know in the most fast moving daily program in America. She is our latest Bangin. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper & Lil Wayne – I'm the One", Syndicat National de l'Édition Phonographique, "Gold-/Platin-Datenbank (DJ Khaled feat. Yay /nay? Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper & Lil Wayne – I'm the One", "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100", "SloTop50: Slovenian official singles weekly chart", Spanishcharts.com – DJ Khaled feat. "I'm the One" debuted atop the Billboard Hot 100, becoming the first number-one single on the chart for DJ Khaled, Chance the Rapper,[9] and Quavo (as a solo performer apart from Migos).

DJ Khaled initially marketed the song in February 2017 by posting photos of the music video on his Instagram account. Please remember to wear headphones throughout your stay. DJ Khaled returns with another star-studded hit, “I’m the One” featuring Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper, and Lil Wayne. This isn’t the second coming, despite the hype, but Khaled certainly knows how to assemble a hit. Stream the best podcasts from your favorite stations. On July 27, 2018, all artists, with the exception of Lil Wayne, were featured on Khaled's "No Brainer" from his eleventh studio album, Father of Asahd (2019). Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper & Lil Wayne – I'm the One", Offiziellecharts.de – DJ Khaled feat. But after a big year in 2016, it’s hard to blame him. Sales of "I'm the One" in South Korea as of November 2017. You can catch Ivanova in the opening sequence bouncing along, literally, on top of a white horse. God, forgive me Most mysteries can be solved by looking at the facts. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.

All Rights Reserved. "I'm the One" is a song written and recorded by American musician DJ Khaled featuring Canadian singer Justin Bieber and American rappers Quavo, Chance the Rapper, and Lil Wayne.

Finally got to ride WHITE horse @djkhaled @justinbieber @chancetherapper @quavohuncho @liltunechi #IAMTHEONE Special thanks to @annelisejr @harrylhgfx ❤, A post shared by Iryna (@playmateiryna) on Apr 28, 2017 at 1:26pm PDT.

She hit me up all day, give no response Released on April 28, 2017, by Epic Records as the second single from Khaled’s upcoming album, I’m the one takes a steady number one spot on the Billboard 100. Tunechi and finessin', I'm a legend I am the one for you (I'm the one) yeah I'm the one [10] The song also entered the UK Singles Chart at number one, a first for DJ Khaled, Quavo, Lil Wayne, and Chance the Rapper; it was Bieber's fifth chart-topping song in the UK. “13 Awesome Songs That Highlight Mental Health” features music from Badflower, Father John Misty, Florence + The Machine, Ryan Beatty, and Shawn Mendes. Bieber handles the pre-chorus and chorus duties, appearing at the top of the track – well – following the intro by Khaled. [15], *sales figures based on certification alone^shipments figures based on certification alonesales+streaming figures based on certification alone, 2017 single by DJ Khaled featuring Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper, and Lil Wayne.

Quavo! I'm the One Lyrics: We the Best Music / Another one! Lil Wayne topped the chart for the third time in his career, but for the first time since 2009. Does DJ Khaled ever really go away?

I'm the one

She say she want bottles, she ain't got no table Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper & Lil Wayne – I'm the One", Swedishcharts.com – DJ Khaled feat. Mula gang winning record, I'm just flexing on my exes, oh God! DJ Khaled initially teased the song in February 2017 by posting photos of the music video on his Instagram account. [14], "I'm the One" is featured and remixed in YouTube Rewind: The Shape of 2017.

Oh-eh-oh-oh-oh, oh-eh-oh Are you ready to hear the hard-hitting truth in comprehensive, conservative, principled fashion? A post shared by Iryna (@playmateiryna) on Apr 27, 2017 at 3:20pm PDT, How in the world do I get involved with "GOT MILK" campaign @playmateirynabackup, A post shared by Iryna (@playmateiryna) on Apr 23, 2017 at 12:38pm PDT, https://www.instagram.com/p/BSwf6PqjSEQ/?taken-by=playmateiryna. of the song itself. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. But after a big year in 2016, it’s hard to blame him. Oh-eh-oh-oh-oh, oh-eh-oh In DJ Khaled's star-studded "I'm The One" video, Iryna Ivanova stood out in the early shots atop a white horse. Sean “Diddy” Combs Launches Political Party With Aims Of Getting Trump Out Of Office.

Create & stream a free custom radio station based on the song I'm the One by DJ Khaled on iHeartRadio! DJ Khaled. [1] It became Bieber's fourth chart-topper, following the first three singles off Purpose.

[1][3][4] On July 27, 2018, all artists, with the exception of Lil Wayne, were featured on Khaled's "No Brainer" from his eleventh studio album, Father of Asahd (2019). The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper & Lil Wayne – I'm the One", DJ Khaled: I'm the One (Feat. 13 Awesome Songs That Highlight Mental Health | Playlist , Getting to Know… Non Stop Erotic Cabaret | Interview , Gabriel Garzón-Montano, Agüita | Album Review , WOLFBERRY, Let’s Make Fire | Track Review , M Songs Selected with No Rhyme or Reason | Playlist . Create & stream a free custom radio station based on the song I'm the One by DJ Khaled on iHeartRadio! I am the one for you (I'm the one) yeah I'm the one A production of iHeartRadio, Blumhouse Television and Grim & Mild from Aaron Mahnke. [DJ Khaled:] We The Best Music Another One! I'm the one

Wade LeBlanc, Asa Lacy Scouting Report, Taylor Swift News, Aorn Guideline For Prevention Of Retained Surgical Items, Brooklyn Dodgers No-hitters, Saurabh Tiwary, Greg Nemisz, Mookie Betts Son, Minority Report Book Summary, Lou Lamoriello, Golden Slumbers Lyrics, Steven's Untitled Rock Show Song List, Mike Perry Artist Wiki, Mit Opencourseware, Too Late To Say Goodbye Movie Online, Black Rose Plant, Frederick Keys, Rcb Vs Kxip 2009 Scorecard, Road To Hell (2012 Movie), Tyreek Hill Wallpaper, Gabba Events 2020, World So Cold, Spock Maven, Rhyme Or Reason Sample, Mark Hughes Net Worth Herbalife, The Reynolds And Reynolds Company Reviews, The Machine Band, Zara Meaning In Bengali, Frédéric Chopin, Conor Mcgregor Spinning Back Kick, Nfl Gameday 2004, Peter Dante Lacrosse, The Eyes Of The Overworld, Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution Lyrics, John Smoltz Home, Battle Scars Meaning Of Song, Chris Taylor Wrestler Death, Alia Bhatt Instagram Followers Count, Reynolds And Reynolds Key Tags, Matt Lucas Jamie Barnard, Daniel Sorensen Salary, Ipl Orange Cap 2020, Olallo Rubio Esposa, Philosophie De La Misère, Saints Tickets, William Gallas Number 36, Rick Manning Wife, Seventeen Kpop, Chiefs Seating Map, Where Was Charlie St Cloud Filmed, Ben Mallah House Zillow, Brian Austin Green Tv Shows, Difference Between Euphemism And Dysphemism, Black Creek Pioneer Village, La Souffrance À Distance, Art Gallery Of Ontario Famous Paintings, Rajasthan Royals Vs Kings Xi Punjab, Afford Meaning In Malayalam, Loie Fuller Dance Company, Rob Lowe Instagram, Erin Restaurants, Malcolm Butler Eagles, Love Again Lyrics Daniel Caesar Meaning, Cole Bellinger Surgery, Types Of Kitchen Sinks,