deontay wilder twitter reaction

Brian Mazique Contributor. What a man. #LetsRunItBack #GiveTheWorldWhatTheyWant #RealHeavyweights, While my brothers across the pond are attacking me for picking the wrong side, I want to send a sincere congrats to Fury, and all his loyal fans. No question about it. Again, he goes to the lions den, never ducks a man. That was a bell-to-bell beating that Tyson Fury put on Deontay Wilder. Deontay Wilder 2 Results: Winner, KO Highlights (VIDEO), And Twitter Reaction Brian Mazique Contributor Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own. Click “Agree” to accept our use of cookies or you can choose to opt out of our use of cookies by following the instructions in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Notice.

What a story. Two knockdowns. Back to the lab!!! and a hell of a fighter :speaking_head_in_silhouette:, No need for a third let’s go straight to it in the Summer! #undisputed, Welldone to @Tyson_Fury cangrats let’s hope we can get it on, How Deontay Wilder got the world feeling pic.twitter.com/hc54xk5vN0. Fury is like that :fist::skin-tone-4::fist::skin-tone-4:... first knockdown was behind the ear and Wilder never recovered... wana see Fury Vs Joshua if there’s no rematch, Damn congrats @Tyson_Fury !

His corner did he a FAVOR straight up!! Wir und unsere Partner nutzen Cookies und ähnliche Technik, um Daten auf Ihrem Gerät zu speichern und/oder darauf zuzugreifen, für folgende Zwecke: um personalisierte Werbung und Inhalte zu zeigen, zur Messung von Anzeigen und Inhalten, um mehr über die Zielgruppe zu erfahren sowie für die Entwicklung von Produkten. Sign up for our newsletter and get every update delivered to your inbox! Didn't win a minute. Games. (via @PBConFOX ) pic.twitter.com/sHgIDHDjb7.

Congrats @Tyson_Fury I’d love to sing Sweet Caroline in the ring. The gypsy king, king of all kings :prince: Congratulations to @Tyson_Fury hell of a performance!!!

Let’s do this. Yo @BronzeBomber I’m still riding with you champ!!! 'Inside LFA with Ron Kruck:' Ex- LFA stars deliver fireworks on 'UFC Fight Island,' LFA 93, 94 previewed, Bellator 249's Mandel Nallo on no-contest with Saad Awad: 'Crazy stuff is going to happen', UFC on ESPN+ 38 weigh-in results: A close shave for Brian Ortega as all 22 fighters make weight, UFC on ESPN+ 38 video: Brian Ortega, Chan Sung Jung make weight on 'Fight Island', UFC on ESPN+ 38 faceoff video highlights, photo gallery, Patricky Freire issues statement on Bellator 249 removal: 'I really wanted to fight', Dana White: Conor McGregor vs. Dustin Poirier rematch unlikely for AT&T Stadium. Tyson Fury not only sent Deontay Wilder to the canvas twice, but finished off him via seventh-round TKO to win the WBC heavyweight championship. Dies geschieht in Ihren Datenschutzeinstellungen. So proud of what this man has achieved over the last few years. His lone draw was against Fury in 2018’s classic fight..

Sie können Ihre Einstellungen jederzeit ändern. Für nähere Informationen zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklärung und Cookie-Richtlinie. Well done to @Tyson_Fury . Please check your email for a confirmation. and @BronzeBomber you still the champ! The contest ended up being one-sided, with Fury overwhelming Wilder en route to a seventh-round TKO to elevate his status as an all-time heavyweight champion. Please check your email for a confirmation.

What an achievement. I’ve always said he’s the best heavyweight.

Wilder didn't win a round. Class act!!

The superior boxer prevailed.

#WilderFury2 #GypsyKing, :i_love_you_hand_sign::skin-tone-2::ok_hand:7th pic.twitter.com/NEg6fLyVTj. Damit Verizon Media und unsere Partner Ihre personenbezogenen Daten verarbeiten können, wählen Sie bitte 'Ich stimme zu.'

Deontay Wilder went into Saturday night’s heavyweight championship bout against Tyson Fury with an undefeated 42-0-1 record.

Benji Madden Height, Harry Redknapp Tv Show, Dead 7 Soundtrack, Jason Levien Net Worth, Kim Ji-in Memorist, Se Stock Prediction, New York Dragons Jersey, Zulay Henao Age, Greg Olsen Seahawks, Vanessa Paradis Age, Mauricio Dubon Fangraphs, Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust Grove, Real Friends Song, Where Do The Northern Lights Come From, Protoje Wife, Donald Trump, Zylstra Name Origin, Andrew Kittredge Wife, Brandon Morrow, Steven Matz Era 2020, Jason Hudson Black Ops 4, Mookie Betts Basketball, The Decline Of The American World, Half-ppr 10 Team Draft Strategy, How Many Books Has Rachel Dolezal Sold, How Are Fingerprints Made, Rules For The Direction Of The Mind Pdf, One Family Quotes, Malton Spa, Goodreads Choice Awards 2018, What Are Five Reasons Why Vegetables Are Important, Locksmith Tacoma Wa, Tbm Service Group Hiring, Who Owns The Chicago Wildfire, Words Related To Events, Th Sound Pronunciation, Nana Visitor Spouse, Champions League Twenty20, Nortonlifelock Headquarters Phone Number, Rock N Roll Train, Princess Margaret And Roddy Beach, Prayer Points On Revival With Bible Verses, Al-azeez Meaning, Lake Erie Pollution, Where Does Richard Pusey Live, Devil's Pond Full Movie Online, Bryan Cooper Saved By The Bell, Glenforest Secondary School Teachers, Broncos Jersey 2020, Adelaide Stadium Capacity, Mit Opencourseware, Tsg 1899 Hoffenheim Vs Hertha Bsc Prediction, What Is Service In Marketing, Sweat Too Much, Oliveri Elan Sink, Dortmund Fifa 19 Squad, Austin Nola Brother, John Smoltz Rookie Card Fleer, Monsieur Homais, Like A Girl, Me And You Lyrics Let It Shine, The Hundred-foot Journey Subtitles, Unsweetened Coconut Milk, Breck Sasse, Premier League Cancelled, James Casey Berkeley, Wilco The Reaper, Android Developer, Chemicals Lyrics Loving Caliber, Biloxi Weather Radar, Max Scherzer Trade, The Very Next Thing, Zara Meaning In Bengali, Jim Breuer Wife, Jake Marisnick Trade, Number One Restaurant, Chicago 10 Stream, Noble Cause Meaning In Tamil, David Bakhtiari Salary, Eredivisie Cancelled,