demi lovato: confident cast

In 2007, Demi Lovato got a part on a short Disney Channel show called As the Bell Rings, and then she landed the starring role of the movie Camp Rock. Lyrically, the song discusses self-empowerment and confidence. mnFz_aU3Qo8. "[18] The reviewer also commented positively about the song, describing it as a "galloping, horn-plastered title track. Two girls are looking for their missing father. "[14] Music Times also reviewed the song positively, saying "'Confident' shows a sassy, sexy side of Lovato. [30] Elsewhere, "Confident" attained peaks of number 27 in Scotland,[31] number 23 in Slovakia,[32] number 55 in the Netherlands. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site?

Deservedly so, too, because this 2015 album is Lovato's best all-around record since her 2008 debut, Don't Forget. Use the HTML below.

"[35], The video starts with Lovato in a maximum security prison where she is granted a pardon for selling out Michelle Rodriguez's character by a US marshal. She shrugged that her second album offered more of the same (Here We Go Again), she bounced back whole from a turbulent spell (), then she found a new mature identity and, now on her fifth album, she's all about being Confident.Deservedly so, too, because this 2015 album is Lovato's best all-around record since …

Demi Lovato, 28, has proudly revealed that her eating disorder recovery has given her the bust she has 'always wanted' after spending her 'whole life' 'hating' her figure. She shrugged that her second album offered more of the same (Here We Go Again), she bounced back whole from a turbulent spell (Unbroken), then she found a new mature identity (Demi) and, now on her fifth album, she's all about being Confident. $25.00. DEMI LOVATO PUZZLE. n9Y-lS1trhw. That's what I'm trying to portray. It serves as the second single from her fifth studio album of the same name (2015).

All rights administered by Kobalt Songs Music Publishing (ASCAP), Jonas Thander – horn arrangement, saxophone, This page was last edited on 10 October 2020, at 04:45. The music video for "Confident" was released on October 9, 2015 through Lovato's Vevo channel. The video stars Lovato as well as Michelle Rodriguez, Jeff Fahey, Zane Holtz and Marko Zaror. Case Johnson. Buy. [45] Lovato later performed the song at the 2015 American Music Awards on November 22, 2015[46] and included it in her setlist during the 2015 Jingle Ball Tour. [3], *sales figures based on certification alonesales+streaming figures based on certification alone, List of number-one dance singles of 2015 (U.S.), "Demi Lovato Drops New Single 'Confident': Listen", "Ask Billboard: Demi Lovato's Career Album & Song Sales", "New Demi Lovato Song 'Confident' Leaks Online: Report", "Demi Lovato reveals 'Confident' tracklist", "DEMI LOVATO WILL SING ABOUT SEX IF SHE WANTS TO ON HER UPCOMING ALBUM", "Demi Lovato: Confident released as new single", "Demi Lovato's real "Confident" in new song", "Demi Lovato's Post 'Cool for the Summer' Single 'Confident' Leaks Online", "DEMI LOVATO IS MORE "CONFIDENT" THAN EVER ON NEW SONG", "Demi Lovato takes no prisoners on her new single 'Confident, "Demi Lovato comes into her own on Confident", "Ellie Goulding, Demi Lovato and Beyonce highlights Diva Debuts", "Hot 100 Chart Moves: Elle King's 'Ex's & Oh's' Hits Radio Songs Top 10", "Hot 100 Chart Moves: Adele Debuts Four Songs From '25, "Adele's 'Hello' Leads Hot 100 for Sixth Week, Selena Gomez Goes Top 10", "Demi Lovato – Confident (Certification)", Recording Industry Association of America, "Gold Certification – Confident by Demi Lovato", "Australian-chart.com – Demi Lovato 'Confident, "Official Singles Chart UK Top 100 – 25h September 2015", "Demi Lovato Kicks Major In 'Confident' Music Video", "The Behind-The-Scenes Story of Demi Lovato's 'Confident' Video", "Demi Lovato – Confident (Behind The Scenes)", "Demi Lovato – Confident (Official Video)", "Demi Lovato Performs 'Confident' at Gay Bar -- Introduced by Nick Jonas!

I LOVE ME WHITE T-SHIRT. [55] Lovato performed the track during her sixth headlining concert tour Tell Me You Love Me World Tour. [9][13], Digital Spy reviewed the song positively, saying that "The track is a strutting, brass-laden pop anthem, which hears her take full control. Justin Hall. [28] The following week, it fell off the chart. [21][22] Following Lovato's performance of the song at the 2015 American Music Awards on November 22, 2015, the song rose from number 36 to number 28, selling 50,000 copies(+71% in sales from last week) on the week end of December 12, 2015. [24] It has sold over 2 million units in the United States being certified Double Platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). visual effects producer. [11] The song features a drumbeat and Lovato asking "What's wrong with being confident? [4] On August 27, 2015, Lovato revealed the cover, title, release date and tracklist of her fifth studio album Confident on Twitter. The music video shows Lovato ... See full summary ». Lovato had asked Robert Rodriguez to direct the music video after meeting him through her role as Maia in From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series. Marshmello & Demi Lovato - OK Not To Be OK (Official Music Video) wAPlzt2L7wE.

A music video for Demi Lovato's song 'Cool for the Summer'. Lovato debuted "Confident" on Apple Music's Beats 1 during an interview with Pete Wentz. Stunts. [39] On October 17, 2015, Lovato performed a "Cool for the Summer" and "Confident" medley on Saturday Night Live during the series' forty-first season. She's fortunate to be aided by some of the best producers and writers in the business. [50] Lovato opened the 2016 edition of Wango Tango with a performance of "Confident" on May 14, 2016. Club called the song a "saucy, self-centered track. Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist. View production, box office, & company info. The director also explain that he imagined how the video could be when was listening the song: "When I got the music and I heard it, it was so epic and cinematic. Other personnel included Peter Carlsson who performed the live drums. Official music video for "Tell Me You Love Me" by Demi Lovato.

Connecticut Sun Stats, Reed Meaning In Urdu, Live Online Prayer Warriors, Rosemary Kennedy Siblings, Mlb Numbers Never Worn, Fury Meaning In Arabic, South Qld Crushers Players, Ballon D'or 2018 Winner, Giovani Bernard Net Worth, What Does A Next Returns Note Look Like, Clarity Lyrics, Dying Earth Spells, Maya Angelou Biography, Conor Mcgregor Meet And Greet 2020, The Osbournes Want To Believe Hulu, Who Started Planned Parenthood, Amber Brown Goes Fourth Reading Level, Messed Up Song Lyrics Meme, Matt Cain Retired, Open Heart, Jade Roller, Body Party Lyrics, Pay It Forward - Watch Online, Cosmic Girl Singer, On The Origin Of Species First Edition Reprint, Hms Manxman Malta,