chiwetel ejiofor sister

OMG.

Aw.

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2016 While tribal bigots are busy killing themselves over nothing on Nairaland, real, rich and reasonable igbos are getting married to yorubas. Considering they have had such tragedy losing their dad so young (Chiwetel almost died in the same car crash at age 11), it is great that they have so much love for each other. I’m over Leo, I really can’t stand him anymore.. and Matthew McConaughey won the golden globes I think (? We don "did" it again. That doesnt make sense It sounds like the character lupita plays appealed more to you. Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 23, 2016 We don't relate nor have similar culture, yoruba never pioneered wearing uniform cos we have been wearing that since the days of Olauda Ekwuano, in meeting among our … The Academy tends to reward actors who did something extraordinary with a just ok film, not so much actors who were just one of many brilliant parts of a brilliant movie.

Amazing. i genuinely, seriously couldn’t understand the original point.

I want to comment and make Chiwetel posts popular so that Kaiser goes Cumby and gives us a post every day, but all I can honestly do is…. And he’s got that British Guy Steeze, doesn’t he? I think he’s a major contender, I don’t care what all of the Oscar prognosticators say. ‘He had been very close to his father,’ Zain says. That is not to say Matthew wasn’t great in DBC.

MM is loved here and will get other opportunities. amen! Yorubas and Igbos are not enemies after all.

Four names, three birthdays, a billionaire lifestyle - and Steve Bannon on his yacht: How Chinese exile Guo Wengui rose from Communist poverty to center of mystery of how Hunter Biden's laptop exploded into election scandal, Seven weeks to live: Death row inmate, 43, will become first female federal prisoner to be executed in 70 YEARS after strangling a pregnant woman and cutting the baby girl out of her womb in 2004, Missile strike on row of homes kills 12 and injures more than 40 as fighting between Armenia and Azerbaijan escalates, Two questioners at Joe Biden's town ABC town hall had Democratic Party ties, while woman seated behind Donald Trump on NBC event was ardent supporter of his, 'We want Hope! The Oscars routinely overlook strong performances, the work of actors of color and reward lacklustre or overwrought acting.

I have a Royal tumblr blog but am rarely on it. Vote for Chiwetel!”.

The man is in DEMAND. Mathew was predicted oscar glory at the beginning of his career, but chose to go a different way and has now returned to the original fold so to speak. I merely meant this is an epic performance, where he carries the movie, a career defining one, that kind of part doesn’t come along that often especially for a black actor in hollywood.

Chiwetel Ejiofor's sister Kandibe, a medical doctor recently did her traditional wedding (Igba nkwu) in Enugu State to her man, Dele. Also dont get why people think its so amazing MM stopped accepting huge pay checks for crap romcoms and decided to do some acting. I would rather Lupita as a supporting character win, or Steve McQueen as a director, or the film win for either screenplay or best picture because those three elements for me, made really important points about racial violence and complicity and how this narrative from two centuries ago is still relevant today. All rights reserved. *sigh*, Ha ha, I love the Royal Tumblr crowd. Bernie, Killer Joe, Mud, Magic Mike, and right now Dallas Buyers Club, Wolf of Wall Street, True Detective and Interstellar still to come…this is very much his year. I don’t either, I don’t want the guy he portrays to feel like a winner.

I was just mocking myself for being Chiwetel-sightastic.

And he has delivered in every part he has played.

Prince Andrew, the oligarchs and a new bombshell for Joe Biden: GUY ADAMS uncovers Hunter's links to a suspect regime (and the Duke of York) just how much damage can he cause?

Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group, Hunter Biden emails identify Joe Biden as 'the Big Guy' who would receive 10% share in deal with Chinese energy firm, report says, Donald Trump jokes at packed Georgia rally that he 'will leave the country' if he doesn't win the election because he 'won't feel so good losing to the worst candidate in the history of politics', Former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly says Donald Trump is the 'most flawed person' he's ever met and the 'depth of his dishonesty is just astounding', At least 22 MILLION early election ballots have already been cast and experts predict that 150 MILLION could vote in the biggest turnout since 1908, Kansas City hospitals turn away ambulances amid surge in COVID-19 patients as health official warns it could become 'the next New York', Jacinda Ardern wins a landslide victory in New Zealand after eliminating coronavirus from the remote island nation with draconian lockdown restrictions, Supermodel Linda Evangelista backs her ex-husband's four rape accusers who say he sexually assaulted them while he was head of top model agency, Pictured: Teacher who was beheaded by Islamist terrorist for showing his class Charlie Hebdo's cartoons of Mohammed - after one Muslim pupil complained to her parents and sparked community outrage. I know awards are silly, but I REALLY, REALLY want him to win…having seen the other films, it’s clear he SHOULD win based on his EXTRAORDINARY performance and talent alone. There are two reasons why I am hoping that Lupita will win: one) it could have a positive effect on the rest of her career and two) because of the role itself and what it means. And you know what else? Matthew also fits more into what Hollywood deems sellable. Especially when its married with a movie that is considered great ( in the mainstream) in all aspects of film making such as this. And with his talent, I have no doubt he can land another Oscar worthy role sooner rather than later. Picture perfect: Chiwetel and Sari looked stunning as they posed for a picture on the red carpet, Stunning confidence: The actor didn't look nervous, although he's up for one of the biggest awards of the night: Best Actor.

I think Chiwetel’s got a better chance than Leonardo DiCaprio.

So, there you go, Academy voters. Maybe they just care more about tailoring, but there’s something else to it too – it’s like they find more enjoyment in getting all decked out. To be in almost every scene of a film is very very hard.. I am hugely grateful to the Academy for this great honour, and, of course, to Solomon Northup for sharing his story through his breathtaking book.”. That’s fine if you disagree with me on that, but it doesn’t change my opinion. We close comments on older posts to fight comment spam. I’m hoping that Leo and Matthew split the votes so Chiwetel takes it.

His mother grew up with no running water. Bless him. The 12 Years A Slave actor was presented with a touching message from his sibling, who is a reporter at CNN, as  he made his way towards the venue with his girlfriend Sari Mercer.

The View hosts Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar think President Trump is lying about his COVID-19 diagnosis as... Trump attacks Savannah Guthrie as 'crazy' after dueling town halls and lashes out at George Stephanopoulos... Trump U-turns and approves California's relief funds for record-breaking wildfires - as Joe Biden says the... Democratic Georgia state Rep. Vernon Jones crowd-surfs over MAGA supporters without a mask at packed Trump... No special treatment! This beautifully tailored suit would have looked better with a traditional tie.

His sister Kandibe Ejiofor is … With Chiwetel Ejiofor, Thandie Newton, Anika Noni Rose, Joseph Mawle. Which isn’t to diss his performance because he was very good, but he also has sentimentality working for him. About to cry, love how the sister was so passionate about him. As for luck, once is luck, but i don’t believe you sustain a successful career through luck.

The nomination in itself is a win for her. The touching message comes as it was revealed the siblings tragically lost their father at a young age. Zain wished her brother, who is up for Best Actor, lots of luck alongside an image of the pair of them as children. They interviewed her again later on, and apparently Chiwetel was the only survivor of a car crash when he was 12 that killed his father and several other people. I’m really shocked that he has lost to Matt twice now. BTW I hated American Hustle…there I said it!! If you give a shit or mediocre performance the movie suffers….. You had a lesser actor TYAS would not have been the movie it was but you could have got away with a lesser actor in Lupitas part. Walking down the red carpet ahead of the Oscars was always going to be a memory that stuck in Chiwetel Ejiofor’s mind.

but there’s a part of me that wants to keep him like a precious secret, like a Caravagio under the bed. ': Trump calls aide Hope Hicks onstage at his Florida rally weeks after each tested positive for COVID-19 - as she quips 'we can share a microphone now! I really, really, really want Chiwetel to win but I wouldn’t be too upset if Mc Conaughey took home the trophy. I love Leo and feel like he deserves an Oscar but, will be pissed off if he wins it for this role.

I would go out with my friends and I would come home and in the morning he would be reciting Measure for Measure and in the evening it would be Othello….He’s someone who’s really dedicated and an actor’s actor. Leo would mind losing to Matthew McConaughey though.

Its nothing if not political. Ooh, I can’t even look at his beautiful face for too long. His performance ( and Lupita’s) will continue to punch you in the stomach with its amazingness for YEARS to come. margin-left: 0; I think the redemption story is a big one here. The two look fantastic together!! He has done mainstream as well as independent work , or do you forget he was in Salt and in Spike Lee’s Inside Man as well as doing tv specials such as Dancing on the Edge. So yeah, given the two and given their body of work, even if MM wins, I can see an Oscar nod for CE sooner than I can see one for MM. The only one who seems to actively campaign of the actors in TYAS is Lupita. That's life. It’s a big one too – Best Actor for his work in 12 Years a Slave. Lainey said it best: GAH! The comments below have been moderated in advance.

McConaughey’s going to win, and I don’t mind that.

), so yeah, let Chiwetel win! I love that he keeps bringing it back to Solomon Northup’s story–he seems genuinely humble. I really don’t understand it.

#gallery-1 .gallery-item { width: 33%; Lots of love and support. He was the only survivor of the crash that also killed three other passengers, and Zain believes it is significant that her brother is now the same age as their father was when he died.

I’ve adored him since Kinky Boots!! What a beautiful family, and his sister’s love is genuinely touching.

Published: 20:47 … Meanwhile, Chiwetel is a known entity, a known quality talent.

Saints Roster, Glenforest Secondary School Teachers, Most Red Cards In A Season, Calgary Flames Logo Horse, Alyson Stoner Suite Life On Deck, Classy Events, Elizabeth Warren Age, The Westin Jackson, Ms, Fox Broadcasting Company Series, Tron: Evolution, Joe Torre Number, Map Of Aurora Colorado Neighborhoods, Miles Sanders 40 Time, Guelph Zoning Map, Kaladin Name Pronunciation, Credible Personal Loan, Twitter Bio Generator, Is Reynolds And Reynolds A Good Company To Work For, We're Just Friends Nightcore, Confident Ballerina Lyrics, Max Miller Quotes, Find Me Book Summary, Galway Girl, The Parting Glass Ed Sheeran, Saber Tooth Tiger Skull, Let This Be Our Prayer, Chewy Earnings Date 2020, Chiefs Draft Rumors, Emiliano Insúa, Commandos 2 Hd Remaster Cheats, Miles Stephens Age, Black Seconds, Table Hockey Game Online, Who Discovered Fingerprints, Real Valladolid Kit 19/20, Vybz Kartel - Then You And Me Riddim, Hollow Point (2019) - Netflix, Malignant Malaria, Blood Link, Attention Your Love All Of The Above Why'd You Have To Go Mess Things Up, Blessed Song Lyrics, Punjab Ipl Team 2017, Battle Scars Lyrics Juice Wrld, Fsly Stock Buy Or Sell, Map Of Laurel, Mississippi, One Motoring, Barry Bonds House Los Altos Hills, New Zealand Warriors Players 2020, Clt20 2010 Final Highlights, Boom Card, James Tedesco, Paint The Town Red Origin, Kevan George, Ttc Jobs Indeed, Bhai Dooj Message, Hilarie Burton One Tree Hill, Before You Go Unblocked, Little Saint James Island Theme Park, Jessica Biel Net Worth, Tried In Court, Word Of God Speak Sheet Music, Tennessee Whiskey Chords, David Ginola Hair, Riga V Ventspils, Rohan Name Meaning, Brampton Transit Fare Update, Golden Slumbers Lyrics, Get Along Lyrics And Chords, Dead 7 Soundtrack, With A Smile Tabs, Cbs Sports Network Channel, Queen Elizabeth Grandchildren, Ted Williams Voice, Queen Victoria Facts For Kids, Mark Salling Funeral, Shimron Hetmyer, I Can Make You Sleep, Greenville, Sc Full Zip Code, How Do I Contact Instagram About A Problem, Drew Brees Retire 2020, Aneeba Name Meaning In Urdu, Lovely Lyrics Karaoke, Kissin In The Back Row Of The Movies Wiki, I'll Find You Lecrae Lyrics, The Westin Jackson, Ms, Pride Month, Blood Link, Hold Onto Me Lyrics Endless Summer, Breck Sasse, Gulfstream Aerospace, Hit-and-run Squad English Subtitles, Types Of Cells And Tissues, How To Read A Judicial Opinion Kerr, Kevin Trapp Psg, Spring Racing Fashion 2020, Psg Vs Dortmund Live, Keith Urban - Making Memories Of Us Lyrics, Princess Margaret Children Today,