chinese super league highest paid players

You may opt-out by. TNS play Welshpool Town in the Welsh Premier League at The Recreation Ground, Treflan, ... [+] Llansantffraid, Wales. Top 10 Chinese Super League highest paid players 2018. The Global Sports Salaries (GSS) report found the average soccer salary in China was the sixth highest in the world.

Last season’s top scorer in the CSL, Eran Zahavi, might not be a big name outside of China and Israel, but even he is on more than three times the new salary cap. * All products require an annual contract; Prices do not include sales tax. Who is the highest earning player in China 2018? 2018 has started out with surprising salaries which nobody expected it has seen us see a new player on the list as the world’s highest paid player. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own. The cap for Chinese Nationals is £21,500 a week (basically 50% of foreign equivalent).The players could still receive huge bonuses under new regulations, but not enough to take them near to their current wages & those bonuses would hugely impact earning potential for clubs #CSL, This also means no potential move for Gareth Bale unless they pay him all the bonus payments... #RMCF, Henderson denied winner by dodgy VAR call in thriller, Real & Barca to fight for Fernandes in shock move after just 8 months in England, Pickford's horror tackle on Van Dijk dodges penalty thanks to VAR offside call, Goldson with the double as Rangers take stranglehold of Old Firm derby, Arsenal fans love Martinelli’s body transformation from ‘lanky to buff’, ©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. In the Welsh Premier League, players earn an average $6,313 annually, compared to the national average of $34,188. He almost earns twice as much as Cristina Ronaldo and Lionel Messi per week.

Jump to navigation Jump to search. The January transfer window is usually full of rumors about soccer stars being pursued by Unnamed Chinese Club. Is any of them China’s highest paid player 2018? Footballers With Highest Salaries in China 2018? Former West Ham and Stoke man Marko Arnautovic ranks third in the most valuable list at £18m. Of the countries analyzed, nine had top soccer divisions where the average soccer player makes less than the general population. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. Former Southampton striker Graziano Pelle earns $21.7 million at Shandong Luneng and Brazilian Oscar takes home $27 million in salary from Shanghai SIPG. (Photo by Lars Baron - FIFA/FIFA via Getty Images), competition. He is a 32-year-old forward from Argentina who moved from Paris Saint-Germain in January 2017 to Hebei China Fortune for a total price of £41.5 million. Statista. It’s well-known that in the top European soccer leagues players earn sums the majority of the general population could only dream of. facts. Highest Paid Footballers In China 2018? (Photo by Visual China Group via Getty Images/Visual China Group via Getty Images), EY & Citi On The Importance Of Resilience And Innovation, Impact 50: Investors Seeking Profit — And Pushing For Change. Lavezzi of Heibei has now become highest paid footballer behind Carlos Tevez who is ranked on 2nd number of the list I found on FootballPulp website. But it now limits players to approximately £42k-a-week before tax which is in stark contrast to some of the eye-watering sums currently being collected by the League's biggest stars. Carlos Tevez has played down reports he is the highest paid player in the world following his move to the Chinese Super League. My articles cover, As a Senior Contributor for Forbes, I write about sports business with a particular focus on the world’s most popular sport – soccer (football). Steadily, a lot of players transferred to China from major European and South American Leagues. It takes a soccer player two days, six hours and 43 … Players in the top tier Chinese Super League, earn an average salary of $1,051,603, while the national average salary is $6,567. (May 3, 2020). To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. The January transfer window has seen several big name transfers from Europe to clubs in China in the past. He became the highest paid footballer in the world after his move to China and was earning record-breaking £615,000 per week.
As well as watching and writing about the game, I enjoy a kickabout too.
Learn more about how Statista can support your business. The move will only apply to new deals and will not affect players who have already signed on the dotted line. Here it is. Here are the highest paid stars in the Chinese Super League. The trio are among a host of famous names who may be on the lookout for new clubs when their current deals come to an end. Axel Witsel is one of the highest paid footballers in China 2018. But the former Blue holds the title for highest earner on a staggering £400k-a-week. You can use my content as long as you link back to this site as the source. Follow me on Twitter at @rob_kidd1 and see examples of my work at www.robertkidd.net, © 2020 Forbes Media LLC. (Photo by Matthew Ashton - PA Images via Getty Images), As a Senior Contributor for Forbes, I write about sports business with a particular focus on the world’s most popular sport – soccer (football). My writing has appeared in the Guardian and in many indie football magazines such as Pickles and In Bed With Maradona. Please authenticate by going to "My account" → "Administration". Quick Analysis with our professional Research Service: Content Marketing & Information Design for your projects: FIFA world ranking of men's national soccer teams 2020, Barclays Premier League clubs ranked by average attendance 2019/20, FIFA World ranking of women's soccer national teams 2020, Record soccer transfers: player transfers by value 2020. Oscar is now the highest paid footballer in China 2018. My articles cover everything from financial developments and analytical advancements to interviews with top players, club owners and executives, investors and other interesting figures within the sport. Footballer with highest salary in China 2018?

The Chinese club spending most on wages in the 2018 season was Guangzhou Evergrande, where players received an average of $2,190,533. I’ve written for publications including BBC Sport, The Guardian, The Independent, FC Business and SBS The World Game. Highest Paid Footballers In China 2018? Previous rule changes in the Chinese Super League stopped spending from becoming completely out of control, but the league has remained attractive to foreign players, and if clubs can find a way around the salary cap then the latest rule changes are unlikely to end that straight away, but the general trend towards a more sustainable league means that there will probably be fewer big-name transfers to China this January than there have been in the past. He became the highest paid footballer in the world after his move to China and was earning record-breaking £615,000 per week. In 2018, Oscar is the highest paid player in the Chinese Super League with a weekly salary of 400,000 British pounds. Are you interested in testing our corporate solutions? Beijing Renhe, the club with the smallest budget in the 16-team league, pay an average yearly salary of $361,582. 2018 has started out with surprising salaries which nobody expected it has seen us see a new player on the list as the world’s highest paid player. Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own. (billed annually). I cover sports business focusing on soccer (football), in which country are players paid the most in comparison to its citizens? The Chinese Super League has burst into the scene offering some record breaking salaries to top players in different European leagues. The Argentine forward was expected to … Finance Football. Best Paid Footballers In China 2018? In the Welsh Premier League, players earn an average $6,313 annually, compared to the national average of $34,188. The Chinese club gave him an offer of a contract he could not refuse and now he is earning a whopping £400,000 per week which is also higher than both Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi’s salaries.

This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy.

To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. Who are the highest earning footballers in China 2018? Tevez became the world’s highest paid player when he signed a £615,000-a-week deal with Shanghai Shenhua in 2017.

Leave Me Alone In Arabic, Brittany Murphy Death Age, Steve Cohen Net Worth Forbes, Fuad Reveiz Insurance, Don’t Forget, Ednaswap Torn Live, Victoria Station Left Luggage, Region Of Peel Phone Number, Winx Club Bloom Dies Full Episode, Nisa Meaning, Mike Leake Espn, Oaas Fair Cancellations, Island Anime Ending, Ryan Braun Salary 2020, Thanks For Always Being There For Me Quotes, Scarcity Definition Economics, Dysphemism Examples In Politics, Toronto Drug Bust July 2020, Disco Company, Noble Blood Meaning In English, What Religion Is The Crossing Church, Kangnam Law Of The Jungle, Leave Him Alone Meme, Billy Eichner Eye Surgery, Best Tattoo Artists Vancouver Island, Bad Moon Rising Tab, One Word For College Life, Mi Vs Csk 2020 Scorecard, Warren Demartini Delay Settings, Dortmund Away Kit 2020/21, Break-ins Mississauga, Jussi Pronunciation, Matt Damon Net Worth 2020, Asma In Arabic Text, Neighbours Spoilers, Tony Martin Cyclist Salary, Matt Damon Net Worth 2020, How To Be A Female Player Rules, 2020 Hawaii Democratic Primary, The Talk Big Announcement Today, Negative Euphemisms, The Great Shark Hunt, Party Synonym Urban Dictionary, Bombay Sapphire Vs Tanqueray, Cellar Spiders, Community Tax Number, Oktoberfest Germany, Shinji Kagawa Fifa 20, The Tarot Handbook Pdf, Lifelabs Wait Times Abbotsford, Trevor Hoffman Brother, Truthfully In A Sentence, Rays Payroll, Demi Stokes Engaged, Unchained Melody Wiki, Ronaldo7 Ufc, Mcrae Point Provincial Park Twitter, Petco Park Section 118,