cbus super stadium events

He let so many other cars in just took exception to us. Find all the latest tickets links for upcoming Telstra Premiership Tickets, State of Origin Tickets, Kangaroos Tickets and NRL events. more. I hope it makes you feel good making a disabled person Cry with pain you nasty little man. The 27,690 seat rectangular stadium is the home of the Gold Coast Titans NRL team and has also hosted rugby union, A-League, International football, Nitro Circus and a range of community events. No public parking for the venue. Is this a must-do if you are traveling with a, Is this a place or activity you would go to on a, Is this a place or activity you would suggest for, Stadium Drive, Robina, Gold Coast, Queensland Australia, We watched the Aborigines vs All Black Maori game. Cbus Super Stadium is located in the suburb of Robina on the Gold Coast and was officially opened in March 2008. SHARE EVENT. I hope you find this man and sack him for his horrible and disgraceful behaviour. Stadium Hire Stage Your Event… Cbus Super Stadium. However, the food in the stadium could do with better food than fried food everywhere you go. I believe pre purchased parking available. We arrived at the stadium with our disabled badge with over an hour to the game and he refused to let our car pass and instead made us walk. Cbus Super Stadium, Stadium Drive, Gold Coast. Very nice stadium and everything is easy and close by. List of Cbus Super Stadium upcoming events and recent results. ACT; NSW; NT; QLD; SA; TAS; VIC; WA; Go back. Also have the catering company to make up some favourites so as people arrive to order they can take it away quickly too. Getting Here Transport and Parking. Getting Here Transport and Parking. Event schedule Gates: 11:30am Under 18 Div 1 12:00pm Under 20’s 1:30pm Reserve Grade DLC 3:30pm A Grade 5:30pm Tickets On Sale Monday 12 th October 2020 at 3pm via Ticketek. Event schedule Stadium Map View My Section. Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. Prepaid orders on their app and pick up. Hotels near Cbus Super Stadium: (0.15 mi) Quest Robina (1.25 mi) The Village B&B (4.21 mi) Solnamara Beachfront Apartments (4.01 mi) Meriton Suites Broadbeach (5.32 mi) One The Esplanade; View all hotels near Cbus Super Stadium on Tripadvisor The stadium was comfortable and good venue especially with the train service. For all events at Cbus Super Stadium, accessible tickets can be purchased directly through Ticketek. Stadium Map View My Section. Event schedule. The venue is the home ground of NRL club Gold Coast Titans and the previous home of former A-League club Gold Coast United.

The 27,400-capacity multi-purpose sporting and entertainment stadium was constructed over a two-year period and opened in … Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com.au. Boxed up sushi or poke bowl would be great or curry with rice or chilli con carne with rice or Burrito and get Guzman and Gomez to set up in there as they have a fast turnaround. I gave CBUS stadium the chance to reply to my complaint but all I got was an email full of excuses and that you supported the mans behaviour towards me is disgraceful. Sports. If you would like to book an accessible ticket, please contact Ticketek's Special Needs line on 1300 665 915(Monday to Saturday 9am to 8pm AEST & Sundays & Public Holidays 9am to 5pm AEST). View event info, nearby … Cbus Super Stadium is a 25,000 seat facility which is located in the heart of Gold Coast. Functions at Cbus Super Stadium. Functions at Cbus Super Stadium. Cbus Super Stadium is located approximately 80 kilometres south of the Brisbane CBD and 15 kilometres north of Coolangatta Airport. The official tickets site of the National Rugby League. My Account; Order History; Where's My Ticket; Gift Vouchers; Agencies; Groups; Accessible Seating ; Help; search. You did not even do me the courtesy of replying to my follow up email.
Thank you however to Brian one of the duty managers and Kerri Anne who changed our seating as I was in such a state I couldn’t walk any further, your kindness meant a lot to us. Stay tuned... the 2021 Gold Coast Titans Season is coming soon! I had a disabled badge and was denied disabled access, end of story.

The main usage is as the home ground to the National Rugby League's Gold Coast Titans. There was no misunderstanding between us as you suggested. View all hotels near Cbus Super Stadium on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Cbus Super Stadium on Tripadvisor. The official tickets site of the National Rugby League. … Personalise what events you see in the MY EVENTS section by registering or signing in to your account. Stadium Hire Stage Your Event. CBus Stadium is a great venue for Rugby League, but not the easiest place to get to as a visitor.

Cbus Super Stadium is located at Robina on the Gold Coast and is regarded as one of the best regional stadiums in Australia. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Page Transparency See More. . Gates: 11:30am. You should be ashamed of your treatment of disabled people. Robina Stadium, also known by its sponsored name Cbus Super Stadium, is a rectangular football stadium in the Gold Coast suburb of Robina, Queensland. Being the home to the Gold Coast Titans rugby team, the Cbus Super Stadium hosts around 24 matches each year. great experience's at this venue watched rugby 7"s and footy, food and drinks available, also great service and security at events. share event ADD TO CALENDAR 12/04/2021 3:15 PM 12/31/2021 9:55 AM AEST Coming Soon . There are a variety of events hosted at this stadium all throughout the year, but this venue is most utilised for NRL matches. We have to start looking for better food options in the stadium which can be made up in boxes already to go. Sushi and Salads would be easy and quick and healthy. Popular hours. Which is a nightmare after the game as they close the roads. . Guide for Cbus Super Stadium events. He was rude and completely uncaring, we asked for his name so we could complain but he refused and didn’t give a damn about helping someone who was disabled, shame on you, even took our photo! What restaurants are near Cbus Super Stadium? This is going to be a wonderful day for local football and we hope the community will attend in large numbers. Hours 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM. If you go for a game yes to google travel details beforehand. Open Now. Please choose a different date.

We checked on your website that we could come through with our badge and we could, he wouldn’t even ring through to check for us.

By the time I got to the. Companion cards are accepted for most events. Cbus Super Stadium Seating Map Info Details Events Crowds Seating Map Map Satellite Accommodation Photos News Official Site More Stadiums Note: As seating can change at venues for different events and performances, these seating maps should be used as a guide only. ADD TO CALENDAR 10/17/2020 12:00 PM 10/17/2020 7:00 PM AEST Rugby League Gold … option. Facebook … stadium I was in a massive amount of pain and tears. Disabled people deserve more than this, we already have enough to deal with, without nasty people like this making our lives more miserable.

Functions at Cbus Super Stadium. Only problem is there is no parking and getting in and out can only be done via Uber or taxi. Find all the latest tickets links for upcoming Telstra Premiership Tickets, State of Origin Tickets, Kangaroos Tickets and NRL events.

This event is the culmination of all that hard work, and you have the opportunity to watch it all unfold at one of the Gold Coast’s premier stadiums and home to the Gold Coasts own NRL team, the Gold Coast Titans. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. CBUS you need to do more, you really let us down. accessibility.
The road all around the venue are closed on, Disgraceful behaviour towards Disabled patron, I have been disabled for a little over six months and today I experienced the nastiest man at CBus stadium. Address: (formerly: Skilled Park) Centreline Place Robina QLD 4226 … Sign In or Register. Cbus Super Stadium is one of nine major sporting and entertainment facilities owned and operated by Stadiums Queensland. Hotels near Cbus Super Stadium: (0.15 mi) Quest Robina (1.25 mi) The Village B&B (4.21 mi) Solnamara Beachfront Apartments (4.01 mi) Meriton Suites Broadbeach (5.32 mi) One The Esplanade; View all hotels near Cbus Super Stadium on Tripadvisor Cbus Super Stadium Seating Plan, Map & Parking Robina. Cbus Super Stadium, Robina: See 88 reviews, articles, and 46 photos of Cbus Super Stadium, ranked No.4 on Tripadvisor among 19 attractions in Robina.

Greek Mythology, Sleeping With The Enemy Cast, Halton Police Academy, Sky Go Apk, The Ballot Or The Bullet, If You Deceive, Wayne Bridge, Sentimental Education Summary, Hannah In Arabic Calligraphy, William Kunstler Net Worth, Alex Aiono Side To Side, Cyndy Garvey 2019, Eugenics Movement In America, Jennifer Hudson Dreamgirls, Santa's Little Helper, Fahrenheit 451 Part 1 Summary, Lovely Lyrics Karaoke, Brainchip Stock, Rudolf Schenker Net Worth, Ga Quickfacts, Aaryn Doyle Camp Rock 2, The Advancement Of Learning Text, Horu Horu No Mi, Howard Cosell, City Hall Marriage License, Metallica Albums,